Chapter:36

In the story:

Eunwoo and Sana were watching TV. Watching the second lead being hurt without any reason made Eunwoo's heart ache. The one who always smiles suddenly broke down. Eunwoo unknowingly started crying. A moment later Sana noticed that he's crying.

Sana with a worried face:Hey oppa what happened? Why are you crying?

Eunwoo quickly took some tissue and wiped his tears.

Eunwoo:Uh nothing.

Sana: Oppa I'm not a kid. I saw you cry. Tell me the reason please.

Eunwoo: Sana I don't know why but I see myself in that second lead character.

Sana: What do you mean oppa?

Eunwoo: Sana you were right. I love Y/N.

Sana:I knew it! That's a good news. Why are you crying then?

Eunwoo:You know all about In-Yeop right? That Y/N used to like In-Yeop? But I don't know how I've fallen in deep love with her within such little time. I never thought this about my feelings but I realized after watching the movie that Y/N will never accept me.

You know how I feel today? I feel like I'm bad.

Sana: Oppa what are you saying? You are not bad. You are so sweet. You're like an angel.

Eunwoo: No. This is the first time in life when I want to be selfish. I don't want me and Y/N to stay as friends. I want to get the love I give her. I want a place in her heart like  In-Yeop used to.

'Loveless life'. How can I live a loveless life? I want her. I want her to be mine .But it is too much too ask isn't it?

Eunwoo started sobbing loudly.

Sana: No oppa. You did nothing wrong. It's not wrong to love someone. Why are you breaking down already? Maybe Y/N likes you too. You should tell her you like her. Maybe she will accept your proposal.

On the other hand:

In-Yeop's mom and In-Yeop went to In-Yeop's dad. In-Yeop's dad got angry again.

In-Yeop's dad: You're here? So shameless. Go to your attraction!

In-Yeop held his dad's hand.

In-Yeop: I'm so sorry. This will never happen again. Please please please dad. I'll sincerely apologize to Y/N.

In-Yeop's dad:You should!

In-Yeop's mom: Hubby please forgive him for just this once. I know he made a huge mistake but he's regretting so much. Poor boy has been crying since the entire day. I'll manage everything hubby. Don't worry. The good news is that In-Yeop has realized that he loves Y/N.

In-Yeop's dad: In-Yeop, ok. I'll forgive you for now but if it happens again, you will be in huge trouble. Make sure to keep Y/N happy. And if she gets upset, I'll kick you out of the house. She is so precious to me.