Chapter:44

In the story:

🌸Last Chapter 🌸

Some Years later:

There is a luxurious ceremony for a wedding.

All the guests were shocked at the preparation. Why wouldn't they? It is the ceremony of a Rich CEO'S son who is a very well known model.

Out of all the guests, one particular guest met someone. That person greeted the guest's family.

Sana : Ah In-Yeop you came! I'm happy you came. Eunwoo oppa wanted to meet you. He's in the make up room. Go ahead and meet him.

In-Yeop: Ok I'll go.

In-Yeop went to meet Eunwoo. He saw that Eunwoo was getting ready.

In-Yeop: Hey Eunwoo!

Eunwoo:Hey In-Yeop come here! I wanted to meet you.

In-Yeop: Congratulations for your wedding. You look great.

Eunwoo: Thanks. Am I hearing this right or did you really compliment about my look?!

In-Yeop smiled: No you heard it right.

Eunwoo smiled back: Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad that you are such a great CEO.

In-Yeop: Thanks and you have become such a famous model. And everyone knows that your soon to be wife is very possessive.

Eunwoo chuckled: Yeah that is true ,I really love her possessive side and she said that she'll do modeling with me after marriage. By the way I wanna talk about something important to you. I know that your and Y/N's relationship is still bumpy and rough. She is in the other makeup room. Go and chat with her. I hope the problem between you two is solved and you two become friends before our marriage.

In-Yeop: Sure! I really wanted to talk to her.

In-Yeop thanked Eunwoo and went to Y/N.

He saw that Y/N was almost ready. He thought Y/N looked so angelic and gorgeous. She looked very magical.

 She looked very magical