Chapter: 24

☆☆ Change ☆☆

In the story:

After university was over Y/N and Eun-woo went to the martial arts club. In-Yeop saw them two go.

Jennie :  Cookie You won't take me with you today?

In-Yeop : I have to go somewhere important today so I'll take you tomorrow. You can go home.

Jennie was very hurt but said it's ok.

Jennie left alone from there.

In-Yeop was following Y/N and Eun-woo. He saw them entering the martial arts club.

In-Yeop in mind: Oh so that dude was serious? How did Y/N agree to such hard work? I'm surprised. What can she even do with the martial arts? Why is this clingy dude showing so much interest towards her? Y/N isn't even that good looking.

What should I do? Should I join too? But they'll see me. They will think I'm a stalker but I'm not stalker. I just want to confirm that Y/N is alright. Aghh!!

He stood there for a bit to see if they are coming. After a while he pulled his hair in anger.He was feeling bored being alone there.

In-Yeop got a call so he left.

On the other hand Eun-woo got Y/N admitted to the club.
They both changed their clothes and came to the place to learn.

Eun-woo: Y/N I'll teach the beginner moves so follow along. It could be a bit hard since it's your first day but you will find them easy after a while. All it needs is determination and patience.

Y/N with a smile :Yes Sensei(Teacher/master)

Eun-woo : You have to do the bowing and greet your sensei.

Y/N : Ok my sensei.

Y/N did the bow while laughing.

Eun-woo: Hey big nails be serious. This is not time to joke around. Your sensei is waiting. He's very strict.

Y/N pouting : Oh really?

Eun-woo was chuckling because of  Y/N's cuteness.

Seeing Eun-woo smile, Y/N started smiling too

Eun-woo: Hey my student now it's time to learn ok,so concentrate.

Y/N : Ok sensei.

Eun-woo showed Y/N some moves.

Eun-woo : Do it like this.

Y/N tried doing the moves but she kept failing.

Y/N got frustrated at one point.

Y/N : I can't do these. They are too hard.

Eun-woo: I told you to believe in yourself and have patience. Come here and I'll help you.

Y/N went to Eun-woo and Eun-woo helped her move the parts she needed to. They were very close to each other. Because of a wrong move Y/N was about to fall so  she grabbed Eun-woo's collar to prevent from falling but due to the suddenness, Eun-woo fell with Y/N.

Eun-woo looked at Y/N and noticed that Y/N's eyes were closed.

Seeing Y/N so close up in his arms made Eun-woo's heart beat faster. Y/N opened her eyes and realized that Eun-woo was staring at her.

Y/N : Oppa help me to get up.

Y/N asked for help multiple times but Eun-woo didn't pay attention so Y/N pinched him.