Chapter: 8

☆☆Really friends?☆☆

In the story:

Next day Y/N went to university and saw In-Yeop and Jennie getting off the bike. Y/N went near In-Yeop.

Y/N : Cookie do you remember you told about  my and Jennie's friendship thing, are we going to do it?

In-Yeop : Oh Yeah Jennie you know Y/N already right?

Jennie didn't answer just nodded as a yes.

In-Yeop :You both are my friends .From today on we should all be friends.Is it ok for you Jennie?

Jennie gave an awkward smile: Sure. Ok friends!

Y/N gave her a pretty smile.

In-Yeop and Y/N understood that Jennie was not very happy about the situation.

Jennie : In-Yeop let's go to our classroom.

Jennie quickly pulled him and took him to their classroom. Y/N gave a sad smile to herself and went.

The same thing happened as In-Yeop and Jennie were sitting together while Y/N was sitting all by herself. No one in the entire class, not even In-Yeop looked back at her.

They had an assignment to do but In-Yeop was struggling. Y/N noticed that

Y/N : Cookie should I help you with that?

Jennie : It's ok Y/N it's our task so I'll help him.Don't worry.

In-Yeop : Yeah Jennie is right. Us two can do it.

Y/N with a sad smile : Ok

They were both struggling because they weren't that good but they didn't take Y/N's help.

Y/N watched their struggle.

Y/N in mind : This is the first time Cookie has not taken my help.

During lunch Jennie went to the washroom so In-Yeop and Y/N sat together. Jennie suddenly returned

In-Yeop : Oh this is Jennie's seat! Y/N would you mind sitting somewhere else?

As Y/N was about to leave with a sad face.

Jennie : Y/N you can stay there. I have a better place.

Jennie sat on In-Yeop's lap. Although In-Yeop was surprised at first but eventually he liked it.Everyone was looking at them with shocked face. Some were  gossiping about it but they didn't mind.

They smiled at each other and In-Yeop held Jennie's waist. This broke Y/N's heart. They were smiling at each other and feeding each other.

Bambam and Jackson were shocked by the scene and felt bad for Y/N. At the end of eating Jackson and Bambam callled Y/N.

Jackson : Wow In-Yeop is totally avoiding you as I can see.I can't believe my eyes.How is this possible?

Y/N : No he said that me and Jennie are all his friends. He said that since we spent time a lot before, he's giving time to Jennie because she is new here.

Bambam : Who are you trying to explain to, us or you? Are you just trying to comfort yourself?

Jackson: I can tell by your face that you are hurt but you are not expressing it.

Y/N couldn't hold it in and started crying.

Jackson and Bambam hugged her.

Jackson : Hey please don't cry. I know what you can do, propose to him.