Chapter:18

☆☆Friend☆☆

In the story:

Author: This chapter contains a little bit mature content

Eun-woo:  If you consider me worthy enough to be your friend, if you believe me and feel comfortable then you can share your pain .I don't know if I can heal your pain or not but I promise I will always be  there for you in any situation ,will you be my friend ?

Y/N : Oppa but I am so boring ,you won't like to spend time with me .You deserve someone better friend  not me

Eun-woo: Sometimes we need  someone who has different personality from us. I can understand  you are introvert and I am a chatterbox ( he smiled) ,if we become friends maybe it will balance our nature. And You are not boring at all .I found you cute but I feel sad when I see your gloomy face .You have a beautiful smile, don't hide it .Now just tell me you want to be my friend or not?Uff I think I gave a long lecture right??

Y/N smiled a bit

Y/N : Oppa do you really want to be my friend?Really you won't leave me like Cookie?

Eun-woo: I promise I will not leave you( He let his hand out)

Y/N : Ok then friends ( Y/N joined her hand with Eun-woo's hand)

Eun-woo: Who is Cookie?I mean it's a food name

Y/N : My bestfriend since childhood.He loves choco chip cookies a lot that's why I call him Cookie.

Eunwoo: Aww that's cute.

Y/N with a sad face : But I guess he doesn't consider me as his friend now

Eunwoo : Oh but why ?

Y/N  started telling her story from childhood

Eun-woo found cute her childhood memories with In-Yeop but later he was shocked when Y/N started telling him about present situation.

Y/N told him full story while crying.

Eun-woo wiped her tears, although Eun-woo was also crying after hearing her situation.He was feeling bad for her.

Y/N : That's why I was panicked and I called you for help.

Eun-woo: So your friend didn't call you or meet you after he knowing that you are sick,he stopped taking you  from your home and from dropping you,he started ignoring you?

Y/N : Yeah

Eun-woo: Don't mind me I know you love him but how could your best friend forget that you have deadly allergies to pineapple?How can a person deny to do some dance steps with his best friend?How can a person let you sit alone although he knows you are scared of horror movies and heights?How he gave permission to other to call him by the name you gave him when he promised no one can call that name without you or I can't understand how irresponsible he is. You waited for more than 2 hours in restaurant but he didn't come nor contacted you.He knows very well it's night time ,you can face many kinds of dangerous situations. This is ridiculous !

Tears escaped from Y/N's eyes.

Eunwoo: One is continuously trying to keep the friendship and the other totally neglecting. How can he not see you are hurt?He is blind or something else .Where I just meet you for somedays but I can easily felt you are hurt,yeah we weren't friends so I couldn't force you to tell me.Hey please don't cry.