Chapter:21

☆☆Strange☆☆

Author: Sorry I was busy,I couldn't recheck. Please ignore the mistakes 🙏

In the story:

After dropping Y/N off  Eunwoo left. Y/N was eating the strawberries.

Y/N while eating strawberries : Mmh they taste so good. The taste of fresh fruit is amazing.

Suddenly she got a text.

Chatterbox oppa : Big nails does your hand still hurt? If it does then take a painkiller. And good night:)~

Y/N : It's ok oppa . I'm fine now don't worry. Good night~♡

Y/N to herself : Wow how does he remember everything like that? He's so caring.

Next day Eunwoo took Y/N to university.

In-Yeop and Jennie were getting off their bike. Y/N and Eunwoo didn't notice them.

In-Yeop noticed that Y/N was holding someone's waist.

Jennie : Isn't that Y/N? Who is  the person with her?

In-Yeop : Yeah it's Y/N but I don't know him either. I've never seen Y/N with anyone aside from us.

In-Yeop in mind : Who did Y/N become so close with that she's holding that dude's waist?

Jennie : Hey what are you looking at Cookie? Let's go in.

In-Yeop was listening to Eunwoo.

Eunwoo : Y/N go inside. I have a surprise for you.

Y/N with a smile : What is the surprise? I love surprises.

Eun-woo: You will like it. Don't worry and go inside.I am coming.

Eunwoo said that while pinching Y/N's cheek.

Jennie was about to leave when she realized that In-Yeop was looking at Y/N and Eunwoo.

Jennie : Why are you looking at? Come on Cookie.

In-Yeop left  but before leaving he gave another glance towards Y/N. He was feeling weird.

Y/N was waiting for Eunwoo in her classroom. In-Yeop and Jennie sat away from her.

On the other hand Eunwoo was waiting for someone outside of the university.

After sometime the person he was waiting for came.

Someone from the back said this with a sweet voice.

???:Oh my sweet oppa. It's been so many months. My sweet oppa has become so handsome.

Eunwoo with a chuckle : Oh my cat sister! You look even more like a cat

You look even cuter.I missed you so much Sana.

I missed you so much Sana