Chapter 11: I'll just stick with the boring job

Simon said 2

Previously

"And that's Lexi, she's my best friend. And I have feelings for her." Dean had a panicked look on his face. "I just haven't told her because I don't think I'm good enough for her. I've had feelings for her for a while now. She's the best thing to ever happen to me. I don't think I could live without her. She's also sorta psychic. But we're not really sure what's going on with her."

Now

"Okay, you know what?" Andy sighs. Alexis looks at Dean, shock written all over her face. Dean stares back at her, panic shone in his eyes. He didn't want to say that, but he did. The words slipped out.

Vivian elbows Alexis in the side causing Alexis to look at her. Dean turns back to Sam and Andy. Vivian gives Alexis a 'I told you so' look. "See? You should listen to me more. I'm always right. You really are a dumb bitch."

Alexis glares at her. Was Dean telling the truth? Did he mean those things?

"Just leave me alone." Andy says, the demonic undertones filling his voice.

"Okay." Dean mutters, holding his head in his hands as he groans.

Sam gets out of the car, following Andy. Dean does the same a few seconds later. Vivian had to practically had to shove Alexis out of the car. Once the two were out of the car Vivian pushes Alexis toward Dean. Alexis, getting caught off guard, stumbles. She hits Deans back, slightly pushing him forward. He turns around, gently grabbing her arm to steady her.

Alexis held her breath as Dean let go of her arm. She had been completely ignoring the conversation between Sam and Andy.

"It all started about a year ago, didn't it? A few months after you turned 22." Sam says. "Little stuff at first. Then you got better at controlling it."

"How do you know about this?" Andy asks. Alexis lets out the breath as Dean turns back around. She leans against the car beside Vivian, who was smirking. Dean stood a few feet in front of the two.

"Same thing happened to me, Andy. My mom died in a fire too. I have abilities too. We're connected, you and me."

"Just get out of here." Andy tries to mind control them.

"Why'd you tell the doctor to walk in front of a bus?" Sam asks.

"What?"

"Why did you kill him?" Sam asks after a second.

"I didn't."

A blinding pain fills Alexis' head. She groans a little. Sam zones out for a few seconds. Dean makes his way toward Sam, who was groaning and clutching his head. Sam sits on the pavement. Dean kneels down in front of him.

"Sam, what is it?" Dean asks. Alexis runs to the brothers. Vivian stays put.

"Look, I didn't do anything to him." Andy tells Dean.

"A woman burning alive." Sam says.

"What else did you get?" Alexis asks, setting a hand on his arm. She ignores the stabbing pain filling her skull.

"A gas station. A woman is gonna kill herself."

"What does he mean, 'going to'?" Andy asks.

"Shut up." Dean snaps.

"She gets triggered by a call on her cell phone." Sam continues.

"When?" Dean questions.

"I don't know. As long as we keep our eyes on him, he can't hurt her." Sam stands up. The rest follow.