Chapter 15: We're already wanted for murder

The usual suspects 1

Before

Alexis sighs. They needed to talk about this.

"What's wrong?" Deans voice vibrates through his chest. Alexis was quiet for a second as she ran her finger back and forth over the bare skin of Deans chest. "Lex, sweetheart?"

"Are we gonna talk about this or....?"

"What do you mean?"

"Dean," Alexis rolls her eyes at herself. "I'm gonna sound like a freaking 13 year old." She mutters to herself. "What's going on? Between us? What is this?" Alexis sits up, clutching the sheet to her chest as she leans over and grabs Deans shirt from the floor. A shiver runs down her spine as Dean trails his finger down her back.

"What do you want it to be?"

"Dean, be serious." Alexis slips his shirt over her head.

"I'm being serious."

Alexis looks at him. "Are you?"

"Yes."

Alexis rolls her eyes. "Whatever. I just want to know what's going on with us. Is this gonna be a one time thing or-"

"Three times."

"What?"

"This was the third time."

"Whatever. Or is it a friends with benefits type of thing? Are we still just friends? Or is this gonna be a real...."

"Relationship?" Dean suggests, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah."

"I don't think 'just friends' do what we did last night." Dean gives her a look. "Or this morning."

"That's not an answer, asshole." Alexis smiles a little, a blush rising to her cheeks.

Dean smiles a little, slipping an arm around her waist and pulling her back to him. "Lexi, you're really oblivious sometimes, you know."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Dean brushes a piece of hair from her face. "It means that I told you how I felt about you and yet you're still questioning this."

Alexis rolls your eyes. "You could've changed your mind." She mutters.

"I didn't, trust me. I promise. So, if this is what you need to hear then I'm gonna ask you a question."

"Okay."

"Lexi, will you be my girlfriend?"

Alexis smiles. "Yeah."

"Great. We good?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now come here." Dean pulls Alexis back to him. A few seconds silence pass.

"Hey, Dean."

"Yeah, darlin'?"

"Could we, uh, keep this between us? Just for a little while."

"What do you mean?"

"Lets just not tell anyone."

"Why?"

"Well, cause if hunters found out we're actually together they'll come after you and Sam. Cause they'd want to kill you to get to me. So it'd be safer if we kept this between you and me. Just until I can figure out how to deal with everything. And with the whole being stalked thing its worse cause I don't know who's following me and who knows what they'll do."