Chapter 12: Are you sure

This one does not follow an episode

Previously

"We should talk."

"We need to talk." Alexis says at the same time. Dean nods and steps into the room.

Now

"So...." Alexis trails off, closing the door.

"Look, Lex, I just wanted to tell you that I meant what I said. Even though it was mind controlled out of me, I did mean it." Dean turns to face her, his eyes scanning her face for any reaction.

Alexis stares at him, baffled. "Are-Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm sure, Lexi. I've never been more sure about anything." Dean meets her eyes. A few seconds of silence pass. "Screw it." He mutters under his breath. He had waited long enough for this. He had pushed away his feelings for to long. Dean takes her face in his hands and kisses her. Alexis' fingers curled around his wrists as he deepens the kiss.

Alexis had never felt something so...right. Perfect. She slips her arms around his neck, pushing herself up on her tip toes, pulling him to her. Dean pulls back a little, both breathing heavily.

"Lex," he breaths out. "we don't have to rush anything. Nothing has to happen."

Alexis smiles a little, her eyes still shut. "Kiss me, Dean."

So he does. Dean doesn't waste a second in pressing his lips to hers. His hands move to her hips, pulling her impossibly closer. Alexis smiles into the kiss, gripping his shirt in her fist.

It felt like fire trailing behind Deans hand as he slips it under her shirt and up her side. His lips leave hers as he pulls her shirt over her head, letting it fall to the floor. Alexis had forgotten about everything, it all faded. Dean was the only thing she could think of as her back was pressed against the door.

Alexis sighs as Deans lips trail her jaw and down her neck, the sound being music to his ears. Alexis ran her hand up Deans side as he presses his lips back to hers.

The two part long enough for Dean pull his shirt over his head, and drop it to the floor. Dean lifts Alexis and she wraps her legs around his waist. Dean moves toward the bed, his lips never leaving hers.

"Dean..." Alexis' nails press into the soft skin of his back as he hovered above her, kissing her down her neck. Dean presses a kiss to the scar just under her collarbone as he runs his calloused hand up her sides.

"You're beautiful." His whisper sent shivers up Alexis' back.

~~~

Alexis blinks, groaning a little as the sun shines in her eyes. Then the memories of the night before fill her mind, a smile appears on her face. She draws mindless patterns on Deans bare side, listening to his steady heartbeat beneath her ear.

Then the doubts set in. What if this was a one time thing? And Dean had realized he didn't really have feelings for her. Alexis wasn't sure where this would go, and it scared her a little.

"Lex....You awake?" Deans voice vibrates through his chest. Alexis tenses a little, but then relaxes as Dean lightly squeezes her hip where his hand rests.

"Yeah." She sighs. To be honest, she could've lived in this moment forever. They fall into a comfortable silence.

After a while Alexis gets up to take a shower. She thought maybe the warm water would calm her racing mind, but it didn't. And on top of that her thoughts would always wonder back to last night.

Which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. She wondered what Dean was thinking, did he want to be more than just friends? Did he just want to act like it never happened? Maybe something more than a one night stand. This whole thing was giving her a major headache.

Alexis clears her throat, stepping out of the bathroom and Dean was gone.

~~~

Alexis walks into the Winchester's motel room, her eyes met Deans. Sam was saying something but she didn't hear it. Dean winked at her before turning back to Sam. A blush rose to her cheeks as she closes the door behind her.

Maybe they wouldn't just ignore this.

Alexis sat down at the table and Dean slides her a cup of coffee. Sam seemed oblivious of what was going on between the two. But maybe it was better that way.

A part of Alexis knew the second people found out it would probably crash and burn. If, of course, anything did happen between her and Dean, which Alexis found very unlikely, but, hey, you never know what might happen.

A/N: So, what do we think? So if you didn't know yesterday (December 15th) was Alexis' birthday. That's why I posted early. So, that's that. 😀❤😉