Chapter 54: Name your price

Folsom Prison Blues 3

Alexis sighs, jumping into Deans arms as he walks towards her and Sam. "You're real, right? Alive?" She whispers.

Dean wraps his arms around her. "Yeah, yeah. I'm good. You okay?"

"Mm-hmm." She hums, pulling away.

"She go for it?" Sam asks.

"No." Dean answers. "No, not so much. But, uh, maybe she'll come around."

"We can't wait around to find out."

"We could give it another day."

"No, we're leaving tonight, and that's it."

"So we're not gonna finish it? We're gonna let people die?"

"Don't give me that. This was your stupid plan. I went along, but we're sticking to the plan."

"Sam, we could spare a day and save some lives. Its not that big of a deal." Alexis says.

Dean nods. "Okay, you leave, I'll stay."

"If you stay, I do too." Alexis slips her hand into his. Dean turns around, walking away.

"Hey, don't turn away from me." Sam follows.

"Screw you."

"What? Screw you." Sam grabs Deans shoulder causing him to turn around and shove him. Alexis steps between the two, holding her arms out as the guards grab the brothers.

"Hey, I didn't do anything." She says as one grabs her from behind.

"Alright, hard case. I see the usual methods ain't gonna work with you." Deacon tells Dean before moving to grab Sam by the back of his collar. "You too, sweetheart."

Sam, Dean, and Alexis got dragged back to the lunch room with their hands cuffed behind their backs.

"Take off." Deacon tells the other two cops. "I wanna handle this alone."

Deacon smiles, setting a hand on Deans shoulder.

"Deacon, you are beating the holy hell outta me, man." Dean sighs.

"And that's my job." Alexis jokes. "Nice to meet you, sir. I'm Alexis. Which you probably already know."

"Sorry, Dean." He apologized as he uncuffed each of them and nodding to Alexis. "I thought I was going easy on you. Just trying to make it look real."

Dean laughs, rubbing his wrists. "Yeah, well, mission accomplished."

"So, is it over?"

"No, turns out it wasn't Moody." Sam answers.

"What?"

"Yeah."

"Then who?"

"Um, its some nurse who used to work here. But we're still shy on intel."

Back to the shadows | Dean Winchester [2]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें