Chapter 51: I'd love to

Hollywood Babylon 3

Dean shoots the ghost that was dragging Marty, the writer they talked to earlier, toward the giant fan, which Sam turned off.

"You are one hell of a PA." Marty shakes his head.

"Yeah, I know." Dean nods. Alexis laughs a little as Dean helps the man up.

"What are you doing?" Walter asks, backing away from Sam as he walked toward him.

"I could ask you the same thing." Sam shrugs. "Raising spirits from the dead making them murder for you, that's playing with fire, Walter."

"And not the good kind of playing with fire. Unfortunately." Alexis calls out.

"You don't understand." Walter continues up the stairs.

"You're right. I don't understand." Sam agrees.

"Wait, look, you put your heart and soul into something. Years of hard work. Years. And then they take it, and they crap all over it. And then--and then they want you to smile and say thank you."

"Walter, listen, its just a movie. That's it."

"Look, I got nothing against you, man. You're not part of this. Just please, please, just leave. But Martin's gotta stay."

"Sorry, can't do that." Dean says.

"Hey, if it helps, I liked your version better." Alexis calls out.

"Its not like we like him or anything, its just a matter of principle." Dean continues, gesturing to Martin.

"Then I'm sorry too."

"Walter, Walter. Ple--don't." Sam pleads as Walter begins to chant in Latin.

Three spirits appear, walking toward Sam, Dean, and Alexis. The they disappeared. Just gone. Then Sam and Alexis were thrown across the room. Dean runs to them, pulling them off the ground.

"Come on, come on. Move." He yells. The three hunters and Martin run through set until they reach the house.

"'Come to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs.'" Dean says in a mocking tone as he reloads his gun.

"I'm not laughing." Alexis sighs, leaning against the wall when she and Dean notice that there was no wall on the opposite side.

"Oh man." Dean groans.

"I can't believe ghosts are real." Martin says.

"What makes you say that?" Dean asks.

"I don't understand. How is Walter controlling them?"

"Probably with that talisman." Sam suggests.

"Good guess. Now we just gotta get that. Super simple." Alexis sighs as Sam pulls out his phone. "Is now really the time for a phone call?"

"If film cameras pick up these suckers, then maybe, uh..." Sam trails off, holding his phone up. "Dean, right there!" Sam yells, pointing in front of him. Dean shoots. "Got him. " Sam sighs. "Hey, right there!"

Walter runs across the target above them and Sam hands Martin the phone. "Here, you get the idea. Alright, hold 'em off. I'm going after Walter. Come on, Alex."

"Sure." Alexis follows him.

~~~

Walter runs out of the door only to be stopped by Sam and Alexis.

"Its over, Walter. Now give it to me." Sam takes a step forward.

Walter throws the talisman to the ground, breaking it. "There, no one can have it."

"That was a horrible idea." Alexis says.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah." Sam nods.

"Why?"

"Because you just freed them. We can't stop them now." Sam explains as Dean and Martin run through the door. "Walter, you brought them back. Forced them to murder. They're not gonna be very happy with you."

"Like me with my parents." Alexis shrugs.

"Yeah, so why not?"

Walter screams, falling to the floor as blood pours from his back.

~~~

Alexis sighs, leaning against the wall as Dean walks up to her.

"Hey, darlin'." He sets his hands on her hips. "What do ya say we go find a trailer somewhere, huh? Have a little fun."

Alexis smiles, slipping her arms around his neck. "You know, I'd love to, but I'm not really into PA's. I like the big stars."

"Come with me and I'll show you how big of a star I actually am." His hand slips into her back pocket, squeezing lightly.

Alexis laughs. "You drive a hard bargain, Mr. Winchester. I guess I'll have to take you up on that offer, huh?" Alexis leans up, pressing her lips to his.

"Yeah, you will." Dean mumbles against her lips.

~~~

Sam was walking through the rows of trailers when a door opens and Dean came stumbling out, slipping on his jacket. "Hey, Sam."

Alexis clears her throat, straightening her shirt as she steps out of the trailer. She runs a hand through her hair, A red tint to her cheeks. Sam glances between the two as they continue down the road like they weren't suspicious.

"God, I love this town." Dean says, setting an arm around Alexis' shoulder as the three hunters walk toward a giant screen that had a sunset on it.

"Yeah, it ain't so bad." Alexis agrees.