Chapter 52: You got any popcorn

Folsom Prison Blues 1

Sam, Dean, and Alexis slip through the door to the Arkansas Museum of Anthropology.

"This way." Dean gestures, leading Sam and Alexis down the dark hall.

"I hate this plan, Dean." Sam mutters.

"Yeah, I got that the first ten times I heard it."

They round the corner, unknowingly setting off the alarm.

"This is sucky plan though." Alexis says.

~~~

Alexis pulls out a small axe from the glass case, running her gloved finger over the blade. A thump in the distance made her look up before exchanging a look with the Winchesters.

The three hunters walk out if the room and around the corner only to come face to face with two cops.

"Freeze!" One yells.

"Don't move!"

The hunters turn, planning on escaping down the other hall but two more cops stood at the end of the hallway.

"I said freeze!"

"Hold it right there!"

The hunters freeze.

"Put your hand behind your heads. Sit down on your knees. Now."

They do what they're told.

~~~

Alexis stood in front if the camera, smiling.

"Front." The light flashed.

"Did it look good? I've been told I'm very photogenic." She smiles.

"To the right."

Alexis turns and the light goes off.

"So? Does it look cute?" Alexis asks.

~~~

Alexis sat in a small room, handcuffed to the table. This was all starting to seem all to familiar. The last time she was in a situation like this she ended up shot.

The door opens and a dark skinned man walked in.

"Alexis Hart. Its nice to meet you. I'm special agent Victor Henricksen--"

"Oh, the one who nearly caught us last time at the armed robbery." Alexis gives him a mocking smile.

"You know, you're hard to track. You and the Winchesters." He says, pulling out a photo from the folder he held. It was a picture of her leaning out of the door to the bank with her middle finger held up and a smile on her face.

"I'd say that's a lovely photo. One if my better ones, if I do say so myself." Alexis sets her chin in the palm of her hand.

"Good. You can hang it in your cell. Or maybe you could slip a copy to Dean, I'm sure he'd appreciate it." Henrickson nods. "Would you like to hear the charges? I sure would."