Hyunjin x Fem! Reader

Triggers: censored swearing

Fluff

Written by: Ivy

Edited/Inspired by: Nora

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

Y/N pushed the doorbell of a dorm room in an irritated fashion. Today had just not been it for her, and she was frustrated out of her wits. Barely three seconds later, the door was pulled open by Han Jisung who, when he saw who it was, started mimicking the 20th century fox opening theme. This was his way of letting the rest of his dorm mates know that it was Y/N here this time, after all, they were the first ones to watch her acting debut at 20th century fox three years ago. 

Y/N had blown up into a superstar like her best friends in Stray Kids, a popular kpop group. Y/N had befriended everyone except one when they were still on the stray kids survival show, and was their main support. She got to know them all through childhood best friend, Hwang Hyunjin. She smiled at him, bad mood vanishing almost instantly, then Bang Chan and Changbin, the rest of 3Racha poked their heads in, Chan instantly pretending to be a photographer and clicking photos on the floor, Changbin rushing over and splaying his arms so he looked like a bodyguard. Then, finally, Hyunjin came strutting elegantly down the corridor, looking drop dead gorgeous even with no makeup and puffy eyes from staying up so late. Y/N's heart and face instantly lit up as Hyunjin made an elegant bow in front of her, clutching her hand like a prince and bending over it, lips just touching the back of her hand. Jisung, Chan and Changbin all whistled and cheered as, like over the over dramatic duo they were, they walked down the corridor and into the cinema room, arm in arm and looking at each other in adoration. But, it was only them that knew the looks on each other's faces was genuine.

"So, Y/N, what should we watch today?" Chan asked after they set up beanbags. Changbin had gone to get cup ramyeon and Jisung was lounging on the couch, staring at his phone and checking the views on the latest 'SKZ CODE' episode on YouTube. Hyunjin replied, "Lets watch 해피 네버 애프터!" He said. (Nora: 해피 네버 애프터 means 'Happy Never After' which was the name of Y/N's debut movie that got her so famous). Y/N whacked his head with a plastic chopping board that Jisung had used to cut apples on earlier.

"Ow you madwoman, why'd you use a chopping board to whack me with? You could've used a pillow!" Hyunjin whined, massaging the side of his head.

"Because a chopping board is easier to wash than a pillow, and it'll need one after making contact with your head, it's filthy!" Y/N replied as Jisung and Chan shook with laughter at the look on Hyunjin's face.

~Time Skip~

They all ended up watching 'Happy Never After,' after constant nagging from Han and Hyunjin while eating their ramyeon. Around halfway, 3Racha all fell asleep, leaving only Y/N and Hyunjin awake.

"Hey Y/N."

"What, let me watch."

"You see that cow in the background?"

"Ye....ah?"

"In three seconds it's gonna do something." Hyunjin grinned and Y/N watched the cow intently. Sure enough, after 3 seconds, something came out of the cow.

"Ew, Hyunjin, why'd you ask me to watch a cow sh'tting?" Y/N shivered, grossed out by her best friend's knack to notice the pointless things that don't matter.

"You came out of it."

"Just let me watch the movie Hyunijn." Y/N said, waving his attempted sassiness away with a sweep of her hand. Hyunjin entered drama mode, clutching his chest as though he had been shot. A few moments later, the other members realised they were sleeping in uncomfortable places and went to their bedrooms, leaving Hyunjin and Y/N alone. They sat in silence on the beanbags, eyes fixed on the screen. Then Y/N's massive scene came on and she closed her eyes, not wanting to see that scene.

"Ew, you look like an ostrich." Hyunjin remarked.

"Shut up." Y/N replied, annoyed.

However, if Y/N could see Hyunjin, she would see that he kept making hearts with his fingers and sending them to the screen. When Y/N finally opened her eyes, it was to find Hyunjin, grabbing her neck and turning her head towards him, faces inches away from each other.

"I'm kidding, you always look beautiful." and he bent his face towards her as they kissed softly while the triumphant music came out of the television, the perfect imitation of both of their feelings.

SOO~ THIS WAS WRITTEN BY MY FRIEND IVY @ivy4119 SO PLEASE GIVE HER SOME LOVE (SUSANMI DON'T YOU DARE COMMENT ON THIS AGAIN)

- Nora<33