Hyunjin x Fem! Reader

Requested by akumacchi_11 (hope this is okay !!)

Triggers: Censored swearing + uncensored swearing !!!!!

Hyunjin x Fem! Reader

Fluff

Written by: Nora

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

(Flashback)

Y/N POV

It all started when I was sick. Terribly, sick.

At first, it was little things, like sleeping more than usual, headaches and feeling dizzy. As time went on, it got worse. It turned into feeling nauseous, constipation, fevers and even hormonal changes.

Hyunjin had some concerns for you, but he had an upcoming tour and had to leave you. However, he decided to schedule a doctor's appointment for you. Not to say he didn't feel bad about leaving you by yourself, but he couldn't do anything about it.

To your surprise, your doctor was none other than the Hannah Bahng, Bang Chan's sister. You and her were great friends, so you immediately felt comfortable. As soon as she saw you, she immediately started thinking about the possible scenarios. 'God Hannah, you're a doctor for f'cks sake. Calm down, and worry about Y/N.'

"Hello there Ms Hwang-" She started before you shook your head, cutting her off. "God Hannah, we're friends, drop the formalities!" You said, laughing slightly. However, to your shock, she declined. "We are in a formal setting; I am your doctor, you are my patient, and I am treating you. But if you insist, then I will call you by your first name." She responded, serious. "Oh? Alright then, I suppose it makes sense.." You responded.

"Alright then! What brings you here today?" She asked, grinning. You nervously scratched your arm as you averted your gaze to the nearby sink. 'Damn that sink is awfully attractive.. and wow.. is that.. mold?' You thought.

"Hello? Earth to Y/N?" Hannah smiled, snapping her fingers. "It's okay to feel awkward, but don't worry!"

"A-Alright then I suppose.. well.. I've been sleeping a lot more than usual.. and I'm not a good sleeper usually.. I've been getting some fevers, dizziness and just really sick in general.." You trailed off, face bright red. Hannah smiled and hummed in understanding.

"Right.. okay.. and how long has this been going on?" Hannah asked, taking some notes. "Eh.. I'm not sure.. a month or two I think??" You said, thinking. Really, you had no idea. Who takes notes about how long they're sick, anyways?!

"Oh and um- I throw up a lot.. yeah.. that's probably the worse thing.." You added, thinking of the times you'd thrown up this past month. Once again, Hannah nodded.

"Right now, I have no idea what it is. There could be so many different reasons.. so I'm going to run some tests.. have you been eating well? Gaining weight?" Hannah responded, before questioning you.

"Bro- how the f'ck should I know?!" You responded, unusually angry. "Sorry.." You added.

"Ah.. I see.. no worries!" Hannah responded, deep in thought. "Okay Y/N, I'm gonna need you to use this container.." Hannah said, handing you a small yellow container.

"Um... how??" You questioned.

"Ah- yeah so.. uh.. you piss in it-" Hannah replied, holding back her laugh. She knew you weren't the brightest when it came to the medical field, but she didn't know you were- well, this DUMB!