Hyunjin, Felix, Chan x Fem! Reader no. 2

Triggers: censored swearing

Fluff

Written by: Morgan

Edited by: Nora

Inspired by: Nora

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

"How many adults?" The cashier asked.

"4, thanks!" Y/N replied.

"I'll pay, Y/N, don't worry." Hyunjin said, pushing past Y/N and holding out his card.

"Oi!" Y/N stared at Hyunjin for a bit before smirking. Something inside Hyunjin fluttered.

'Oh God, I don't wanna turn bright red now...'  Y/N pushed him back, tapping the card and it coming through as 'approved'.

"I said the night was on me, calm the f'ck down." 

Chan laughed whilst Hyunjin had a furious look on his face, confusing Felix who had just walked in through the door, pocketing his phone.

"Now that you're all here..." The cashier said, handing them each a club and different coloured ball, "Let the games begin..."

~Time Skip~

"HAH! HOLE IN ONE! BEAT THAT!!!" Felix burst out, jumping up and down.

"Haha," Y/N said, bending down to put her ball in place and lining up her club, "Bet babe."

'D'mn that was hot...' Felix thought, blushing bright red, but not as red as Hyunjin and Chan, who were standing behind Y/N, whilst she was bent over her small club.

"Don't look, don't look, don't look.." Chan whispered, staring over at Felix cheering Y/N on.

"Who said I was the one looking?..." Hyunjin whispered back, nudging Chan in the side, causing him to double over, his head now at the height of Y/N's ass.

'WOAH!!! TOO CLOSE TOO CLOSE-' He thought, standing upright again annoyed whilst Hyunjin  was pissing himself laughing.

Clink!

"HA! HOLE IN ONE BABY!" Y/N ran down the grass, collect her ball from out of the hole, and held it up victoriously.

"Beat that f'ckers!!!"

~Time Skip~

"Ugh!" Y/n exclaimed, furious that she couldn't beat this hole in her normal 5 strokes.

"Hey, just because Hyunjin and Chan are good doesn't mean you should be discouraged." Felix said, cocking his head to the side and staring at Y/N.

"Shouldn't have let them pass me..." Y/N huffed hitting the ball finally into the hole. "Finally, f'cking hell man."

"Hey, don't be mad..." Felix said, reaching out, brushing a strand of hair of Y/N's face. Something hung in the air between them. Y/N was breathing hard, but Felix kept a steady pace, and soon their breathing synced, and without even noticing they became so close they basically could've kissed.

"Y/N..." Felix started, but the laughs of Chan and Hyunjin coming around the corner were enough to separate them quickly.

"Hey~, I hope y'all are done!" Chan said, skipping towards them.

"And the drinks are on me Y/N, ok? No paybacks." Hyunjin said, nudging Y/N, even though she hadn't taken her eyes off Felix.

'That better have not been meaning less Lee Yongbok..' She thought, hooking her arm through Hyunjin's and skipping inside to return all their golfing items.

Hey readers,

I feel like this need another part, so let me know what y'all think!!

-Morgan