Felix, Chan x NB! Reader 3/5

Triggers: censored swearing, sm0king, v4ping and car accidents, stalking behaviour

Angst

Written by: Nora

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

"You've got to be f'cking kidding me." Chan snapped, clearly angry about Felix being in the same dorm as him. Chan glared at Felix before he started to talk.

"Listen Chan, I'm sorry for everything I've done to Y/N, and this is an apology to you too Y/N. I understand that sorry won't solve everything, but I want you to know Y/N, that I truly love you, and I still do but I have some selfish reasons that caused me to break up with you and cut off all contact. The truth is, I had a stalker, and the reason was you. This sounds stupid, I know, but it's true. It was a crazy fangirl, who threatened to kill you if I didn't cut off all contact with you. I knew that she could, as her father was a famous Mafia Boss, and he could easily kill you if he wanted to at the snap of his fingers. I know I used the most sh'tty way to protect you, but I was worried and I truly, truly love you. Look, I'll show you the messages and the photos." Felix exclaimed, crying. He walked towards Y/N, phone in hand. 

Y/N took the phone, hands shaking. 'What the f'ck?! He wasn't lying... these are all my photos with him.. even at his house?!'  

"Felix, thank you. Thank you for explaining everything to me, and thank you for showing me these messages. I want you to know that I forgive you for your behaviour, but I won't forget about it. I want to be friends with you because I truly like you, even if it's not in a romantic way anymore, I still enjoy being with you." Y/N smiled, tears shining on their face.

"B-BUT Y/N! HE MADE YOU CRY HE MADE YOU DO SEL-" Hyunjin yelled at the top of his lungs before Y/N cut him off.

"Yes, I know Hyunjin, but now that I understand why he did that, I'm okay with it. Thank you Hyunjin." Y/N smiled before going to hug Felix. At first, Felix was hesitant, but he eventually returned the hug.

Meanwhile, Chan was pissed, but for different reasons. One, he loved Y/N. Two, he couldn't believe that Felix was speaking the truth. However, as Y/N believed him, he was okay with it. For now.

Helloo <3 thank you for over 100 reads!! I never thought we'd get past 20 honestly so thank you guys, also I know this story ^ is very long, but trust me, it's gonna be good 

- Nora