Changbin x Masc! Reader

Triggers: censored swearing

Fluff

Written by: Nora

Note: E/C means Eye Colour, F/C means Favourite Colour and H/C means Hair Colour

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

'Okay, Changbin, calm down, take a deep breath. You can do this, alright? I'm sure he likes you, just calm down. You can always say it's a prank if he rejects you.' Changbin thought, heartbeat racing. Changbin had always loved Y/N, ever since they met in high school. Those gorgeous E/C eyes, his beautiful H/C hair. 'Gosh, he's pretty. So pretty it hurts.'

Changbin took a deep breath and got in his car. He was planning to buy Y/N some F/C flowers. 'I.. think they're his favourite...? F'ck, I hope so.' 

~Time Skip~

"Hey Y/N? Can you meet me outside Stayville Park at.. uh.. 3pm? I have something to tell you about.." Changbin stuttered nervously. 

"Uh, yeah? Is something wrong Changbin-hyung?" Y/N replied worriedly. Sure, Changbin was one year his senior, but to Y/N, Changbin was like his older brother. Except, an older brother Y/N had a crush on. Nevertheless, he was someone Y/N could trust with his life, even more than Y/N's parents. And that was saying something.

"N-No, nothing's wrong, just- meet me then! See you!" Changbin ranted before hanging up. 'Changbin you absolutely dumb'ss, why would you rant like that? Now Y/N will think you're weird..' Changbin reprimanded internally. Changbin sighed in an annoyed fashion before driving off to Chan's house for some much-needed advice.

'Huh, Changbin-hyung's acting up again... last time he did this was two years ago, when he was confessing to his ex-girlfriend, Seo-yeon. Oh, exactly two years ago, since it's Valentine's Day today. IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY TODAY- OH SHI-" Y/N thought, face going bright red. Y/N had always had a crush of Changbin, but because he was known as the popular one at school, no one ever thought that Y/N and Changbin could be together. H'll, Changbin was straight! Or, at least, that's what Y/N thought. Little did he know...

~Time Skip~

"H-Hey Changbin *huff* Sorry I'm *huff* late I was *huff* running late *huff*. UGH I CAN'T BREATHE-" Y/N ranted, struggling for breath. He had just ran all the way from his college to the park, which, mind you, was a good 20 minutes of running.

"Oh, uhm.. no worries, are you okay?" Changbin asked, slipping easily into the role of the older brother. 

"Yeah, I just wasn't used to *huff* running so much in so little time *huff*. Anyways, why did you call me *huff* here?" Y/N smiled, giving Changbin his famous gummy smile. 

'Sh't, that was cute..' Changbin thought.

"Oh- well, uh.. I don't really know how to say this.. but IREALLYLIKEYOUANDIWANTTODATEYOU!" Changbin blurt out, instantly regretting his decision. 

"..."

"Changbin-hyung? Are you okay?"

"Call me Seo."

"O-Oh okay, um.. Cha-Seo, are you confessing to me...? Is this a joke-? Because if it is it's not funny." Y/N muttered, blushing bright red. 

"...Yes Y/N, this is my confession to you. And no, this isn't a joke. I love you, Y/N." Changbin exclaimed proudly. "Oh- and also, here are some F/C flowers I got you. I hope you like them.." Changbin whispered blushing furiously.

"Y-You?! Seo Changbin?! In love with me?!" Y/N stated, emphasising on the 'me'. 

"Yes, me Seo Changbin, in love with you. I know you probably think I'm straight because I dated Seo-yeon, but I'm actually bisexual. I do prefer guys though, especially men like you~" Changbin teased, smirking. 

Y/N gaped at the statement. 'Am I dreaming? Please, if this is a dream wake up, I can't-'  Y/N pinched himself hard, leaving a red mark on his arm. 

"Y/N?! WHY DID YOU PINCH YOURSELF?" Changbin scolded, immediately taking Y/N's arm in his hands. 

'Yup, definitely real.'

"I love you too Changbin." Y/N replied, kissing Changbin on the lips, just as he had imagined it. 'For the first time in my life, I can't wait for tomorrow to come. Just because I know you'll be there'.

AHH Y'ALL MAKING THIS BOOK POPULAR FR?!?! THANK Y'ALL SM I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN MY HAPPINESS RN-

-Nora