Hyunjin x Fem! Reader Part 2

Once again; requested by akumacchi_11, ily <3

Triggers: Censored swearing + uncensored swearing !!!!!

Hyunjin x Fem! Reader

Fluff

Written by: Nora

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

"Yeji.. oh my gosh darling why didn't you tell me? I was so worried for you love, I knew something was wrong.." Hyunjin replied as he pulled you into a hug.

"W-Well, I wanted to tell you in person.." You frowned as you hugged him back, simply glad your loving husband was back.

end of part 1~

"Aww baby... I'm so glad you're carrying our child. I love you." Hyunjin smiled before gently pecking your nose, a habit you simply, well, adored.

"I love you too love.. and also.. it's twins.. two beautiful baby girls!" You corrected softly, smiling.

"Y/N I KNOW YOU'RE AWAKE BABE I NEED YOU TO COOK DINNER THANKS I LOVE YOU AND ALSO HYUNJIN DON'T F'CK Y/N YET OKAY." Yeji screamed up the stairs, causing both Hyunjin and Y/N to turn bright red.

"Well, I guess I gotta go. You wanna help me?" Y/N said, smiling.

"You bet baby."

~Slight time skip~

"Damn Y/N, you really CAN cook!" Felix smiled. "Maybe we should cook brownies or something sometime!"

"Oh my god YES PLEASE I LOVE YOUR BROWNIESSSS!" Y/N giggled whilst jumping up and down.

"Baby, calm down you're literally 7 months pregnant how on earth are you not dying like that??" Hyunjin questioned whilst holding you down by the waist.

"YOU TWO! GET YOUR F'CKING PDA SOMEWHERE ELSE, GODD'MN IT." Chan screamed, shaking his head.

"hEy gUyS lEtS gEt DRuNk" Han wobbled over to the living room where they were all sitting.

"Han, no. Who's gonna drive you home if you're drunk-" Chan started before getting cut off by Lee Know.

"I'll drive him home now, he's already drunk. Let's leave guys, leave Y/N and Hyunjin alone, they haven't seen each other in 6 months, give them a break." Lee Know exclaimed, grabbing Han by the arm.

'Phew, finally. I can have some rest, and talk about everything with Hyunjin. God, I feel so tired..' Y/N thought, wobbling slightly up the stairs.

"Are you okay love? Do you need some help?" Hyunjin asked out of concern, but your brain thought he was mocking you. Maybe it was because you haven't seen him in forever. Or maybe you were just so tired everything was irritating you. Either way, you snapped back at him.

"No Hyunjin I'm fine, I've survived 6 months without you haven't I?" You responded, carefully putting emphasis on his name with a formal tone, something he hadn't heard in years from you. Hearing you being so cold and fenced off from him made his heart break. You knew he couldn't be there for you as much as you wanted to, but 6 months was harder than you thought at first.

"Baby.. I'm so sorry.. I'm gonna go take a shower and y-you can cool down alright?" Hyunjin murmured, leaving your side. Suddenly, all your defenses broke down and you realised how harsh you were him ever since you started cooking. "God can you not cook?! It's not that hard to chop vegetables! You're so useless!!" And that was pretty much the entire time you two were in the kitchen. You felt bad for how you acted towards him and promised to make it up to him.

An hour later both of you had finished showering and you decided to make it up by big spooning him. Although, that was somewhat difficult what with your 7 month pregnant body, so soon Hyunjin decided to make you the little spoon, which got you annoyed. Every time you wanted to comfort him he always ended up doing it for you. Not that he minded, of course, but sometimes you wondered if he needed to be comforted too. So to break the silence, you initiated the conversation.

"Hyunjin... darling I'm so sorry I snapped at you today I'm not in the best mood-" you started before Hyunjin cut you off by gently pecking your lips, smiling.
"Oh I know honey, I know." He reassured you. "But tell me love, how did you manage?" He asked gently holding you, as if you might break any second.

"To be honest? It was difficult. But my friends were there to help me and that really made it easier. I still missed you though. But I did manage." You responded, snuggling into him and smelling the familiar scent of roses and vanilla, his latest favorite.

"I know it must've been difficult for you to manage by yourself without me for 6 months, but don't worry, this time I'm staying for good. I love you Y/N, so much."

word count: 779 words

AAAAAAAAND IT'S FINISHED! ALSO I'MA START DOING WORD COUNTS HEHEHE <3 THIS WAS HONESTLY SUCH A FUN THING TO WRITE, I LOVE IT AND I HOPE Y'ALL DO TOOOOO AND WHILST IM WRITING THIS, I AM. GASPING. FOR AIR. 4,9K READS AND OVER 100 VOTES?! I CAN'T- BELIEVE THIS RIGHT NOW... MY FRIENDS AND I STARTED THIS FOR FUN I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ILY