Felix, Chan x NB! Reader 4/5

Triggers: censored swearing, sm0king, v4ping and car accidents

Angsty angst

Written by: Nora

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

"So, uh- since we're all chill how about we all go to the park or something? To, y'know, calm down and get some fresh air-?" Han suggested, seeing as everyone was uncomfortable. Chan laughed at the absurdity of the situation before walking out with his arms around Han and Changbin.

'Thank f'cking god Han, I didn't know what I was gonna do there.' Y/N thought as they walked out with the rest of the dorm. 

~Slight Time Skip~ 

As they all walked out into Stayville Park, Y/N noticed Felix pulling out a vape, his phone and airpods. For f'cks sake, is Felix really doing this right now?!' Y/N thought, pissed off. Sure, it was okay to listen to music, after all, they were there to calm down, but a vape?! Y/N trailed behind the group, wanting to talk to Felix alone.

"Hey Felix, what song you listening to?" Y/N asked, before getting given an airpod. Putting it in their ear, they immediately recognised the song. 'Silent Cry, one of my favourite songs. God, he still remembers my favourite songs..' Y/N thought sadly.

"Felix darling, I know you've got an vape. I want you to stop okay?" Y/N whispered, afraid of his reaction and unsure how to persuade him to stop. To their surprise, Felix simply nodded and threw the vape into the bin. 'Huh? Usually people who are addicted don't give up easily like this...' Y/N thought, frowning suspiciously. A few minutes later, Y/N's suspicions were answered. Felix pulled out a cigarette and lighter, lighting it slowly.  

Out of pure anger, Y/N ripped the packet of cigarettes and the lighter out of Felix's hands, throwing them in the bin. 

"FELIX! I TOLD YOU TO STOP VAPING BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN KEEP SMOKING! DO YOU KNOW UNDERSTAND HOW BAD THIS CAN HURT YOUR BODY?! MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS HAVE F'CKING DIED FROM SMOKING, AND I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OKAY?! I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE, I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE HURT, I DON'T WANT YOU IN THE HOSPITAL." Y/N screamed, tears streaming down their cheeks. Y/N was so emotional they didn't even realise the rest of the dorm was watching them, shock pictured on their faces.

"I-I'm sorry Y/N, I just needed a coping mechanism w-with-without you.." Felix whimpered, crying. Y/N sighed before taking Felix into a hug, crying into each other's shoulders. A few minutes passed, and Felix calmed down a bit.

"We should head back Y/N.. he doesn't look too well, maybe a movie or something will cheer him up." Changbin called, being the older brother he always was. Y/N raised their head slowly before nodding, letting go of Felix. 

"Let's go back Felix, we can watch Lion King, yeah?" Y/N said lovingly. Felix nodded happily and ran towards the road, oblivious of the car speeding towards him at top speed. 'SH'T SH'T SH'T THAT'S GOING TO HIT HIM!' Y/N thought as they ran towards Felix, but they were too late..

"FELIX!" 

"WAIT!" 

"FELIX THERE'S A CAR!" 

"FELIX STOP PLEASE!"

What do y'all think happened? Read the next part to find out~ it'll be out soon~!

- Nora