Hyunjin x Fem! Reader

Triggers: none

Fluff

Written by: Ivy

Edited by: Nora

Inspired by: 'Your Eyes' MV by Stray Kids

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

"Hyunjin-aah!" Y/N yelled from the bedroom. "Where are you?"

"In the bathroom!" Hyunjin yelled back, slightly muffled as he was brushing his teeth. Y/N got up and walked towards the bathroom, opening the door to see Hyunjin brushing his teeth and looking like a startled weasel. He smiled at Y/N goofily.

"Hi sunshine!" he waved, voice still muffled. Y/N smiled back and took a minute to admire the fact that, even with no makeup, unbrushed hair and a toothbrush in his mouth he still looked like a god then smiled back, "Hi Jinnie!" she said as she grabbed her toothbrush as well, rubbing her eyes. 'How is it possible for someone to be that pretty?' Hyunjin thought to himself as Y/N brushed her teeth groggily. He walked up behind her after rinsing his own mouth and wrapped his arms around her waist, shifting his weight and placing his chin on top of Y/N's head.

"So pretty." He whispered in her ear and she rolled her eyes, cheeks burning scarlet. She rinsed out her mouth too and Hyunjin blew on the mirror so it fogged up, drawing a heart in it. Y/n rolled her eyes again at her boyfriend's cringeyness as he made finger hearts erupt out of his chest, kissing each one and placing it on Y/N's cheeks.

"Ok Hyunjin, as much as I love you, stop your being cringey."

"Who, me?" Hyunjin asked innocently, then hugged her back again. "I'm never cringey." He whispered in Y/N's ear again, kissing the side of her head. Y/N whipped around in a full circle to ease his hands off her and turned on the tap, splashing water at him.

"OI!" He yelled in a jokingly angry manner and the two splashed water at each other like five year olds at the pool. After their water fight ended, Hyunjin, being the caring soul he was grabbed a face towel and wiped Y/N's face carefully.

"Sorry sunshine."

"What do you mean I started it dingus!"

"Still. Come closer, I need to wipe your face properly." Hyunjin exclaimed stubbornly. 

Y/N obliged, moving closer and Hyunjin grabbed her head, pulling it towards his face.

"Now you're close enough." he smiled and lightly touched his lips to hers.

"Stupid weasel." Y/N grumbled, but smiled all the same. What had she done to deserve this much love?