Changbin x NB! Reader

Triggers: censored swearing

Angst

Written by: Nora

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

"I'm sorry."

Shut up.

"I promise I regret it."

Shut. Up. 

"My love, I'm sorry but I promise I won't do it again."

F'ck off. 

"Why are you crying, Y/N? Please tell me.." 

It sucks. Because I want to hate you, but I can't.

"Darling, do you remember what Professor Jisung used to tell us?"

Don't expect a happy ending. Expect an ending. 

"Exactly. Our ending may not be happy, but we'll end it together, yeah?"

~Flashback to 20 minutes ago~

"Y/N, I need to tell you something." Changbin whispered, eyes averting Y/N's.

"Hm? What is it Binnie?" Y/N asked, smiling. 

"C-Can you promise not to hate me because of it.." Changbin stuttered, tears flowing down his cheeks. 

"Aww, baby I promise, don't cry, yeah? Come here my love." Y/N reassured, gesturing for Changbin to come into a hug.

Changbin took a deep breath and sighed. He knew it would be hard for Y/N, they would probably hate him for this, but he felt like they needed to know. 

"Okay, here goes nothing.. I cheated on you."

"..."

"WHAT?!" 

"Okay, before you explode, listen. This was a few months ago. When you and I had an argument, I went out, trying to clear my mind. Before I knew it, I was in a bar and drinking. Not drunk, but somewhat dizzy. The next morning I woke up a-and I found myself with a wo-woman I didn't know. We were bo-both naked and-" Changbin explained, getting cut off by Y/N.

"Okay okay, lemme get this straight. So we argued, then you went out, got drunk, and proceeded to f'ck the sh't out of someone you didn't know?!" Y/N exploded, heart pounding.

"Y-Yes. I'm sorry I promise I didn't mean it bab-" Changbin admitted, stuttering. 

"That's it." Y/N said, eyes averting Changbin's. They knew what they would have to do, and it would hurt him deeply. 

~End of flashback~

Y/N dialed Chan's phone number, hands shaking. 

"Chan..? Can I come over for a night? I just need to calm down and vent.."

"Yeah, of course. What's wrong Y/N?"

"I'll tell you when I get there, thanks Chan." 

"No problem, text me when you get here."

Y/N hung up the call and looked towards Changbin, eyes watering.

"I think we need a break. For me and for you." Y/N whispered.

"So yo-you're breaking up with me....?" Changbin stuttered, tears trailing down his face.

"No Changbin, I'm not. I still love you, and I will continue to. But for my mental health and my body, I need a break. I hope you can understand that." Y/N said before disappearing inside their bedroom to pack their things.

10 minutes later, Y/N was out the door, leaving Changbin on the floor, tears flowing onto the floor.

~Time Skip~

"Alright Y/N, tell me what happened. Or just how you feel, anything. I'm worried for you Y/N." Chan whispered, holding Y/N's hands tightly. Even though they weren't related, Chan had always felt like an older brother to Y/N, someone they could trust and love.

"You know, Chan, it hurts when you realize you'll never mean that much to someone like others did. I just wish, just once, that someone would love me like this — no strings attached."

"Oh I know Y/N, I know." Chan replied, heart breaking. What Y/N didn't know was that Chan felt the exact same towards someone else, Y/N L/N.

WOAH WOAH WOAH, Y'ALL- I LITERALLY TOOK A BREAK FROM THIS BOOK FOR A WHILE CUZ OF MY MENTAL HEALTH, AND I COME BACK TO 99+ NOTIFICATIONS AND OVER 800 READS!? Y'ALL ILYY <333

ALSO IF Y'ALL HAVE ANYYY REQUESTS JUST TELL ME, I'LL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE THEM FOR YOU ASAP!!! ALSO I'M SURE MORGAN AND IVY ARE REALLY HAPPY AB THIS TOO 💗

- Nora