Lee Know x Fem! Reader

Triggers: severe phonophobia, censored swearing, abusive father, su!c!de, g!nman/g!ns etc

Lee Know x Fem! Reader

Angst/Fluff 

Written by: Ivy

Edited by: Nora 

Side note: This is going to be a very long chapter as I have combined 3 parts into 1, so get comfy and enjoy!

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

"THREE IN A ROW! Ha! I win Y/N!"

"What no fair you cheated Minho!"

"How??"

"You literally put Soonie on the table so he walked over the board and then you rearranged the pieces. Yes, I saw!"

"Then why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I wanted to see if you switched them back."

"Sure sure." The two continued bickering for a while, not noticing two boys walk in, Jisung and Hyunjin. They stood in the doorway, watching Minho argue playfully with the girl he met two months ago at his part time job and become close with called Y/N. 

Hyunjin watched them poking fun at each other with a content smile on his face, watching Minho's eyes glow whenever Y/N said his name, even when she said something rude afterwards. Jisung was watching them with a different expression. He was jealous. Jealous of Y/N, jealous of the fact that she could make Minho smile like that when he couldn't, jealous that she could make his eyes sparkle with adoration and he couldn't, jealous that Minho clearly loved Y/N and considered Jisung as only his best friend. Jealous because Jisung was wishing that it was him in Y/N's place. Meanwhile, Dori and Doongie had both sauntered in and, like Soonie, had perched themselves on the couch, watching the pair arguing with judgemental expressions. Hyunjin thought if all three of Minho's cats were human, they would've rolled their eyes at the same time at that moment.

 Jisung had enough and knocked on the wall sharply, slightly surprised when Y/N let out a squeak and covered her ears. Minho noticed as well and watched her with his brows furrowed but the moment was gone when she smiled, took her hands off her ears and said "Looks like you're busy Minho, see you tomorrow at work. Bye Hyunjin, Bye Jisung!" Hyunjin waved goodbye but Jisung seemed not to hear her. He was busy watching Minho stare at Y/N with a wistful expression on his face. Soonie, Doongie and Dori were getting bored and had sauntered off to go find something to break. When Minho heard the front door click shut, he stretched out and sighed. Hyunjin and Jisung went to sit with him and watched him as he said, "I have a problem."

"What?"

"I think I'm falling in love." Jisung clenched his jaw at this, but nevertheless he said, "It's obvious hyung. Trust me."

"Do you plan on telling her?"

"Yes actually. I even know how. I'm going to take her to Han River for a picnic."

"Cliché." Hyunjin said, giving Minho a side eye, then raised his arms in a surrendering pose as Minho's grin turned into an ice cold expression as he faced Hyunjin with tissues in his fist. "I don't care, I thought of it so I'm gonna do it and you can go cry in the corner." Minho huffed and leaned back again.

Meanwhile, Y/N had reached her house and was met by noise. LOUD noise. She covered her ears and ran to the kitchen, where all the noise was coming from, to find her dad throwing things at her younger sister who was lying still on the floor, yelling at her. "DAD STOP!" Y/N dodged the empty soju bottles and dragged her limp sister outside and uncovered her ears, laying her on the grass in the front before taking her pulse and being relieved to feel the beating. "Sh't there's still a lot of blood though. And I don't have any friends to help-" She suddenly got up and slung her sister and backpack over her shoulder and ran to Minho's house. In the spur of the moment, it seemed like the best thing to do.