Lee Know x Fem! Reader

Triggers: Uncensored swearing, g!n shooting, su!cide attempts, depress!on, sh!tty family, family issues, d!ath, basically every trigger ever as this is a vent for the author

Y/N is based of the author.

Lee Know x Fem! Reader

Angst

WARNING !! VERY TRIGGERING !!

Written by: Nora

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

F/S = Favourite Song

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ ┊ ⋆˚         ✧. ┊         ⋆ ★

Loud bangs were heard echoing through the small room, off the walls and into the ears of Y/N. 

Y/N hated g'ns, as they reminded her of her sister, whom she had failed to protected from the long chutes of metal, armed with taking lives of the desired. She had failed, failed to help her, failed to shield her from the awfulness of the world.

"Shh, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here.." Lee Know comforted, not knowing how to deal with issues like this. To make her feel better, with what he could, he cuddled around Y/N and almost immediately she had curled into his embrace, sobbing quietly. Her hands automatically found purchase in his shirt, staining it slightly with her tears, falling off her face like angel's tears falling down to Earth. Lee Know looked down as Y/N gasped for breath, tears still rolling down her cheeks, and her nose was bright red. 

"Darling, it's okay nothing's ever going to fucking hurt you, I'm here." Lee Know cooed, rubbing Y/N's back slightly. He knew how much she struggled with her family, her life, her, well, everything. She didn't have the best childhood growing up what with her parents divorcing, remarrying, and ignoring her. She grew up in a toxic environment with the highest of standards being expected her, and of course, the body issues. She struggled with her life and had all in all, 17 attempts so far, and was sure more was to come. 

Lee Know didn't know what to do, it was usually Chan who did this sort of the thing, the whole.. "comfort" thing. But Lee Know loved Y/N, he really did, so he did what he would never ever have done 5 years ago. He kissed her head gently, rubbing small circles on her back. He didn't know what else to do, so he just hummed her favourite tune, F/S, while her sobs continued.

After a while, Y/N's phone rang. Lee Know nodded reassuringly as Y/N looked to him for support. "I'll be here baby, take the call."

Y/N smiled, one of her rare genuine smiles, the ones Lee Know loved the best.

Lee Know watched carefully as Y/N listened, occasionally responding with a "mhm", "oh" and "okay". Emotions flicked through her eyes, too fast for Lee Know to recognise. 

"Right, okay, thank you doctor." Y/N ended the call, no longer smiling.

"What's wrong? Baby? Are you okay?" Lee Know whispered, concern lacing his voice.

"Yes, fine. My father's gone. He tried to shoot everyone in the hospital, then shot himself. He fucking SHOT HIMSELF. BULLSHIT..." Y/N screamed.

"Ok, darling, calm down. What did the docs say?" Lee Know sighed.

They said.. they said they t-tried their best." Y/N exclaimed, hiccuping slightly as tears welled in her eyes.

"Oh, I'm so sorry my love. Would you like some hugs?"

"No, it's okay Lee Know. I'm gonna g-go now." Y/N stood, as she smiled sadly. "Goodbye Lee Minho.. I love you." 

"W-What? No, Y/N what's going on, tell me." Lee Know stood too, worry now evident in his eyes.

"It's fine. Thank you for the past 3 years of my life, you've made life worth living, almost. You were the person I trust the most, and always will be. You were my home, so thank you Minho. Really, you're amazing. But all good things must come to an end." Y/N said, avoiding his eyes. Lee Know's heart broke at the words. He froze, tears rolling down his face. 

And just like that, Y/N walked out of the door, and out of his life, and off the face of Earth.

~Time Skip to 2 months later~

Lee Know hadn't heard from Y/N ever since she left, and he had become numb. He became a different person, like a shell. He did all the things he needed to do, but he didn't find purpose. Suddenly, his phone rang. He hissed angrily, frustrated. 

"What."

"Minho-hyung.. you should look at the news." Han Jisung, one of Lee Know's best friends whispered through the phone, voice cracking. 

"I swear if this is another prank Han fucking Jisung-" 

"Hyung. Look at the news."

"Ok, fine." Lee Know sighed, resigned. He was beyond caring, but Han sounded genuinely worried, so he agreed. 'I mean, there's nothing else to do.' He thought, clicking his tongue. 

Lee Know walked over to the TV, and switched it on, and what he heard would scar him forever. 

"A 24-year-old young woman has been found dead at 6:12pm tonight, inside her hotel room at XXXXX Hotel. The woman has been identified as Y/N L/N, and the murder is suspected to be a suicide. Our condolences go out to any family or friends of Y/N, and if there any questions or inquries please contact XXX police station."

Lee Know's eyes widened, his mouth open. He dropped the remote, but paid it no mind. 'Y/N.. no, Y/N wasn't dead.. she can't be! S-She left.. she said she was going to be okay.. nonononono this can't be..

He collapsed as he sobbed, body trembling.

"Y/N, I love you too.."

Hey guys!! I know this is VERY angsty, i even shed a tear or two at this :,)

I'm so sorry for jus leaving y'all for so long, my laptop was broken, school started and shit jus piled on me lmao, i was really tired and took a break for myself but I'm back!! I probably won't be posting as often as I did, as I have decided to re-take up edits on my tiktok account: @/bangchans_un0card, but i will be posting on here a lot more! ivy and i have decided that we are going to be posting a lot more 'meme' type oneshots, instead of the typical angsty/lime/fluffy oneshots, so be excited ;)

- Nora xx