1.

Completing her last mission for the night, Lia made her way back to her empty home filled with nothing but a mattress and the few clothes she owned.

Unlocking the big wooden door, she pulled off her shoes before entering the silent room.

Taking a shower before she got ready for work, Lia pulled on her long-sleeved black turtleneck sweater, black boots, and a dark shade of blue denim.

Pulling her chocolate brown hair into a low ponytail, she grabbed her helmet before exiting the house.

Speeding down the highway Lia drove into the city, she was no longer captivated by the lights around her so she simply drove on not wanting to be late.

Walking into the warehouse, the guards greeted her which she acknowledge with a nod.

She wasn't much of a talker after the incident, but luckily everyone respected her by keeping their distance. She had become friends with the men working for her, without needing to communicate much.

They accepted her silence while she accepted their loud behavior, always gloating about the girls they took home.

Pushing the door open, Lia's eyes roamed over the room filled with her most trusted men and women.

Standing up they waited for her to take a seat before they sat down again, pointing at Ronnie sitting next to her he began speaking without needing to hear her command.

"We're here to discuss a fallen member, she was murdered by a fellow sniper last night" murmurs filled the room but stopped once Lia stood up rounding the table.

"You're in this room because my trust was earned by your hard work. I had given you all one rule to follow, that came with this promotion" Lia's gaze fell on every person sitting around the table while she spoke.

"What was it?" she stopped at the newest member while bending down so she could lock eyes with him.

Gulping down the fear the young boy felt when she stopped next to him he made sure to not stutter while speaking to her.

"To not break your trust, loyalty or respect".

Nodding her head in approval she sat back down tapping her chin in thought.

After a moment of silence, Lia held out her hand to Moretti silently asking for the knife he was playing with a moment ago.

"What's the consequences of breaking that rule Giana?" the blond shuffled in her seat feeling all eyes trained on her.

"Death" she whispered.

"Speak up, take responsibility" Lia's smirk grew when the blond decided to pull her gun out and aim it toward her.

The second she had it lifted multiple guns were pointed at Giana.

"Now, now no need to be childish. Put the gun down before you hurt yourself" Lia cooed, amusement filling her eyes.

Before anyone could react Lia threw the knife, and the blade flew through the air piercing the blond's hand.

Groaning in pain Giana held her hand close to her chest, the gun long forgotten, resting on the glass counter.

Nodding once, the room filled with gunshots going off from each member carrying out the sentence one gets when breaking Lia's rule.

Blood poured onto the ground leaving the once spotless tiles stained with crimson red liquid.

"Her funeral will be held tomorrow night at six, don't be late" With that said Lia calmly walked out of the room, power rolling off her in waves.

Driving home Lia kept going through her list of workers, mentally searching for two replacements to fill Giana and Lilian's place.