17.

It's been a week since I first met Arik and I've been having the time of my life, who knew cocaine would make it so much easier to be with him and his big ass ego?

I knew I would have to stop as soon as I get home, knowing the white powder was slowly becoming a part of my daily routine, but the thought of being completely sober was chipping away at my sanity.

Leaning back I rested my head on Arik's shoulder watching the smoke leaving his mouth.

I haven't been to the house since I left the first night but Aiden paid me a few visits during this week. He's been on my ass since he saw me stumbling into my hotel room littered with bruises, high as fuck.

Even though his touch is all I can feel tainting my tanned skin, I haven't slept with Arik, I've managed to stop him from going that far I just needed a few days for my plan to work.

Motioning his hand toward the girl carrying a tray with perfectly straight lines which would be my downfall, she swayed her hips before bending down in front of us.

Leaning forward Arik took the rolled notes before placing one end to his nose.

When he was done he shook his head stopping the girl from leaving.

"Tvoya ochered', printsessa" he chuckled pushing my head forward.

I was walking on a very thin ledge and on the verge of slipping, I've been here since eight and it's currently three o'clock in the morning, and exactly two hours apart, Arik keeps calling the girl to take another line.

With a shaky hand, I felt the burning sensation before my vision became a blurring mess. The vibrant feeling surrounded my senses and I felt the light buzz.

I wasn't just addicted to dope, I was addicted to self-destruction. I felt free yet trapped at the same time.

"Razreshite idti domoy, ser?" I mumbled barely getting the words out.

It was too much for one night and the need to be tangled in the silky sheets far away from Arik was quickly taking over my system.

But he had other plans.

Feeling his hand traveling up my leg he stopped at the edge of the small red dress he ordered me to wear yesterday.