18.

Death wasn't in my favor and yet that's all I wished for

Waking up was the worst punishment the devil could've given me, I guess I can't keep dancing with Satan himself and keep asking why I'm in hell.

The cocaine was still rushing through my system while I tugged on the chains keeping me in place.

The pain was yet to come from the wounds Arik inflicted outside the club but luckily I had some time before that happens.

The door creaked open but I simply kept my head down.

"So you're the suka sent to take me down" Focusing on the shiny dark black shoes stopping just a few inches away from me I ignored the man.

The chains were tricky but I could get out, I just needed a solid plan.

Gripping my chin the man lifted my face, chuckling. Trailing my eyes over his appearance I focused on the scar running down his face, the thick pink line trailing down his neck before it disappeared, his white shirt covering the rest.

"Egor DeLuca" I smirked tilting my head to the side so his grip was no longer on my chin.

Taking a few steps back he leaned against the wall with his arms folded.

His hair had white stripes, showing his age perfectly while the lines framed his face. The gold chain hanging around his neck had the symbol of his mafia, a wolf with diamond eyes that resembles those of a serpent, his sleeves were rolled up while his brown leather belt stood out not really going with his choice of clothing.

"I've got to confess, your little plan almost worked but instead you fell right into my little trap, you're naive and trust too easily" He did not attempt to gather any knowledge I could've held about Luciano.

The conversation went on for a while, Egor kept rambling on about his plan and how they instead played me.

Turns out the old man couldn't be trusted after all, he ratted me out the moment he found out about his family still being alive. Egor kidnapped them instead of killing them but I warned the old man, whose name I had yet to find out, who I am and what I do when someone betrayed me.

Giving up on getting out of the chains with force, I instead did the one thing I'd done before, I knew it would work but with the amount of pain it would cause later it wasn't my greatest option.

When there was a knock at the door Egor checked the time before excusing himself like he actually had manners.

As soon as the door closed I placed my thumb on my palm before taking a deep breath. Counting to three I dislocated my thumb before I could stop myself.

Biting down on my lip I groaned, throwing my head back.

The chains falling to the floor made this all worth it but it's still going to hurt like hell when the drugs wear off. Luckily they only used rope to tie my feet to the chair so it was easier to get them free.