11.

Nothing but silence surrounded me while I watched the clouds moving outside the small window

I had 8 more hours till the plane lands in Russia and the real work begins.

"Do you need anything to drink ma'am?" the flight attendant asked standing next to my seat.

Shaking my head no she left and I got back to work.

Sofia and Noah gave me an almost impossible task to do but I wouldn't stop till I found what they were looking for.

To make matters worse it was time sensitive.

I had exactly 7 months and 15 days left so the faster I get to work the more chance I had to complete this mission.

Hearing my phone ring I checked the time and when I saw it was time for my surprise to arrive at Luciano's house I smirked knowing it was him calling.

Answering the call, I had to move the phone away from my ear the second he began yelling into the phone.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do with this thing Lia!" chuckling I kept on typing on my Ipad while listening to Luciano rambling on about the surprise I sent him and Enzo.

"Listen, Luciano, I have no idea what you're talking about but If I did I'd suggest you get dressed into your favorite pj's and cuddle the fuck out of the sweet puppy, goodbye" before he could reply I ended the call, and switched off my phone.

She actually fucking did it!

Watching Enzo squeeze the life out of the little puppy licking his face I couldn't contain my laughter anymore.

Not only did Lia buy Enzo a dog but she bought one for Luciano too.

They arrived in a box a few minutes ago.

Of course, we made sure it wasn't a bomb before opening the box but at this point, I believe Luciano wishes it was.

"Lia... Hello, are you still there!" I heard Luciano yelling walking by the kitchen cursing at his phone.