4.

Feeling a slightly cold breeze on my arms I woke up

Placing my hand over my eyes to stop the light from blinding me I sat up but a wave of pain shot through my body.

Guess that wasn't just a dream but the part where Luciano kissed me was definitely just a dream.

Just a dream.

Grabbing my phone which was miraculously on charge I checked the time hoping I wasn't late for work.

I knew it would be hard to move around with my leg today but I had an important meeting that I couldn't reschedule.

10:34 a.m.

"Shit" jumping out of bed I hissed when I placed some pressure on my leg but my meeting was in an hour so I had to get ready.

After taking a quick shower I brushed my teeth and got dressed, looking at the time I rushed to my car skipping breakfast yet again.

Arriving at the office, I grabbed my files and locked my car.

When I walked in my Assistant Nina started walking beside me while catching me up on everything.

Ben was still sick so I had to take his meetings too.

Today was going to be a long day.

Walking into the first meeting room, I was met with an old couple holding hands while laughing.

When they noticed me, they both stood up while introducing themselves.

"I'm Mrs. Jenkins and it's a pleasure to finally meet you, Miss. Valentine" she greeted while shaking my hand.

It was nice to see a woman introducing herself for once instead of her husband.

"The pleasure's all mine but please call me Lia" I spoke while taking a seat in front of them.

"So I have a lot of ideas put together for your resort that I think would be perfect for the location you've chosen,  Ben also gave me his plans so if you're ready we can get started" I informed them getting out all of the plans while Nina set the projector up.