14.

Walking into the club soso by Omah Lay played, the dance floor was filled with sweaty bodies grinding on each other

I had to walk to the back where I'd find the door leading to my destination but before I do that I made my way to the bar needing some refreshments.

After taking three tequila shots I was ready, fixing my dress before handing the bouncer my fake ID.

The building was so different from the club with red lights and the song Shameless by Camila Cabella playing through the speakers.

It wasn't loud enough to cancel out the moans from the little scene playing in the middle of the floor.

Girls with white lingerie walked around with trays of champagne, while some of them were dancing on poles entertaining the couples sitting around them.

Grabbing a glass I walked closer to the stage surrounded by red lights giving the illusion of bars.

Watching the girl sitting on her knees while her head was bowing to the two men circling her, I watched them tying her arms behind her back with black rope taking away her ability to use them.

One of the men lifted her chin while degrading her.

"Our little slut is wet without us even needing to touch her brother" he spoke in a Russian accent making my heart rate rise.

They're brothers

The thrill of watching was creeping up on me as I took a sip of my champagne.

Watching them closely I examined the guys, both had dark ink decorating their naked chests but they had differences. The slightly shorter guy had curly black hair with mesmerizing blue eyes while his brother had chocolate brown hair that was tied back into a man bun with green eyes.

Their arms were littered with veins matching perfectly with their ring-filled fingers.

The girl had silky red hair with freckles spread across her face. She was completely naked showing off her perky breasts and hourglass figure.