3.

~One week later~

~One week later~

Placing my computer down on my desk I moved the small desert plant on my table back into place. Ben was sick so the office was a mess which led me to run around the whole day.

Everything needed to be signed and we had a few new clients that came to us with their big unrealistic ideas which of course would be my mission to turn into reality.

They always find a way to make my life a little harder than it already is.

Falling onto my chair I got back to work but when I noticed a few of my books not being in their right order I stood up again, knowing it would set me off if I left them the way they are.

My Assistant was I'm here earlier to study and when she asked me to borrow a few of my books I specifically told her to place them back in their alphabetical order but I forgot to tell her that they go in a specific color order too.

(Lia's office)

Hearing my phone vibrate I stood back for a few seconds to make sure everything was perfect before checking my messages.

Seeing that there were non I opened my bottom drawer to check my work phone.

~I need him to be eliminated half of the money is already transferred and the other half will be available when the job is done~

looking at the picture sent with the message I sent it to Ronnie so he could send me all the information he could find on this guy.

I needed to know where he'd be tonight and how prepared I should be.

Taking out drug lords was tougher than the average person and I had to kill a lot of husbands these past few days.

Women are really trying to be the cause of men's extinction.

Chuckling at my thoughts I got back to work.

I had to redesign a lake house which was one of my favorites so far.

I enjoyed my work much more than I thought I would when my brother came to me with an offer.