24.

"It's midnight and she's still not back Ronnie!" I growled out glaring at the sun of a bitch blocking my office door

"I told you. She'll be back when she's ready, You go into that office demanding that she comes with you is only going to prolong the silent treatment for all of us!".

Rolling my eyes I tried calling her for the millionth time but she was blocking my calls.

This girl is going to give me grey hairs sooner than planned.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked hoping he'd leave before I lost my mind.

"Lia finished everyone's work today so you're stuck with me" he chuckled sitting down on the couch without a care in the world. Shaking my head I decided to get some work done while texting Vincent to come get this idiot out of my office.

As requested Vincent ran into my office calling Ronnie.

"She's trying to eat Enzo again!" he yelled dragging Ronnie away without giving him much choice while I watched the scene unfold in front of me.

Zara's always going after Enzo so I don't think Vincent was lying about this but they could handle it on their own. Without waiting another second I grabbed my keys.

Stopping outside her office I made my way inside but the security seemed on edge while they stopped me from entering.

"If you don't want to lose a few limbs I strongly recommend letting me through" I growled out pushing past him.

Not trying to stop me again I walked to Lia's office but when I got there everything was out of place, Her office was empty with a burned desk pushed to the side.

My heart started racing while I quickly searched for Lia.

I calmed down when I saw her quietly sitting behind her desk in another office while drawing on her iPad.

Clearing my throat her head shot up in panic before she saw me leaning against the door.

"It's late".

"Thanks for pointing that out now if you'd kindly fuck off I'd appreciate it" she mumbled continuing with her work without sparing me another glance.

Making my way toward her desk I dragged my finger across the side of her desk before coming to a stop next to the little she-devil.

"I'm growing tired of this little attitude you're throwing around so you either walk out here willing or I drag your ass to the car baby girl" Wrapping my hand around her throat I bent down coming face to face with a shocked Lia.