20.

Stay calm

Stay calm...

Stay calm...

Stay fucking calm...

"I'm giving you a chance to change your sentence before I lose my shit" I breathed out rubbing my forehead.

"She's fine Lia, she's just resting" Vincent spoke while shifting in his seat.

I woke up a few minutes ago and all the men were scattered around the room looking worried.

Luciano argued with me for a good two minutes when I tried getting out of his hold and when I succeeded, Vincent rushed out the news about Zara being shot.

"Who?" I asked already planning whoever did this death.

I'll start slow, dragging a small blade over his neck before ripping out his vocal cords and...

"We found him" Ronnie chimed in giving me a dreadful look.

"Found who?" I rose my eyebrow in a challenging manner not knowing who the fuck he was talking about.

Silence filled the room and I tried piecing everything together.

We found him.

Him.

"If you value your lives it would be best if you left the room right now" I glared at each one of them while speaking feeling my panic rise.

They found him.

He shot Zara.

He got out.

"Lia we didn't..." before Vincent could explain I interrupted him yelling"Now!".

Running out of the room, Luciano made no move to leave the room and kept on watching every move I made.

"Leave!" I spat out gripping the chair, trying my best not to break down in front of him.

"I'm not leaving any time soon Princess so you either talk to me, destroy my office, yell at me, or kill me but either way I'm here to stay" Groaning I took a deep breath before slowly standing up.

Grabbing the first thing I could pick up I threw it against the wall watching the glass shatter before throwing the second thing, and third, and forth.

I couldn't stop but most things were already laying on the floor broken so I repeatedly punched the wall but as soon as my hand started bleeding from the first punch Luciano was out of his chair pulling me away from the wall.

"Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again" he yelled while I struggled to get out of his grip.

He held my wrists in front of him clenching his jaw.

If it was any other situation, I'd be drooling at the sight but he did this, that monster is out in the world because they don't have a fucking clue what privacy is.

"Fucking let me go! This is your fault, I won't go back, he can't touch me again, I can't..." ranting on and on about the worst possible outcome I started taking shorter breaths, my head pained from the lack of oxygen but that was the least of my worries right now.

Everything was too much and I needed one thing to focus on, so I focused on killing the man still holding me.

Pushing him away, I threw the first punch catching Luciano off guard.

Judging by the way his lip started bleeding, I wasn't going soft on him so I continued throwing more punches while he tried his best to stop me.

Calming me down wasn't an option right now so instead I slammed Luciano's head into the wall next to us, having much more work to do before I could find Zara and leave.

"Fuck!" he groaned before falling backward, past out on the floor with blood smeared on the white shirt he was wearing.

Opening the office door all three fuck heads stood outside with confused faces.

"Who's first?" I asked closing the door behind me.

"Lia we didn't m..." Ronnie began, so he was next.

I never thought that I'd lay a hand on Ronnie but he did this as much as the others and there was no stopping me from this point.

My skin was on fire, and my hand ached but I tried my best to replace the fear I was feeling with rage. It felt like the tattoo on my skin was yelling at me that I've failed and my baby girl's disappointment was engraved into my spinning head.

Stopping my fist before he could reach Ronnie's face, I shook my head and lowered my hand.

"Don't speak to me ever again" I whispered before shoving past them, hoping that it wasn't going to be too hard to find Zara.

Walking down the long dark hallways I finally found Zara after twenty minutes of searching and my baby was starting to wake up when I walked in.

She still looked out of it so I slowly bent down to give her 'I've missed you kisses'.

"What did they do baby? I'll make sure you're safe as soon as we get to the safe house and you can have anything you want!" petting her head I gathered her leash and we both slowly made our way out of the door.

In my state of mind earlier I completely forgot about the pain I was in and everything came back at once making the task at hand much harder.

Nearing the front door I twisted the knob but before I could open the door I got pulled back, colliding with a hard chest.

"You're not leaving".