7.

*Violence Warning*

*Violence Warning*

"You fucking useless piece of shit!" I yelled at the overgrown man laying at my feet.

This is what I get for coming here!

Holding my gun up I started shooting more men that stood around me.

This whole place looked like a battlefield and Luciano just had to tell me to come here. My identity was on display for everyone to see.

Fuck!

Looking down I groaned when my pants were crimson red instead of white.

The idiot shot me in my tight when I got here a few minutes ago.

"Put it down Puta" feeling a gun at the back of my head I raised both my hands surrendering.

Time to play the little whore card.

(I'm not discriminating against anyone so please don't feel offended in any way✨)

"If you're going to shoot me Papì, fuck me first because I don't want to die a virgin" I purred out cringing at my choice of words.

Hearing him chuckle before feeling him kiss down my neck, I knew my plan was working but before I could finish him off, he fell to the ground with a bullet decorating his forehead.

Looking up my eyes locked with a furious Luciano.

"Stop fooling around Liana" I froze when he used that name.

He always called me Liana because it was his ex-wives name and I was her replacement.

Not by choice.

"That's not my name" I yelled out pulling the trigger.

When I saw him kissing down her neck I only saw red.

I was furious when she allowed him to touch what was mine.

To be fair she didn't know that yet but it didn't stop me from killing him and using her other name to make sure she was as pissed as me but I never thought that she'd pull the trigger.