6.

Feeling Rosalie my two-year-old daughter jumping on the bed trying to wake me and her mom Leighton up I slowly removed my hands around Leighton's waist ready to grab my baby girl

When I successfully grabbed her we both fell back causing her to squeal.

"Morning" Leighton smiled kissing Rosalie's cheek before giving me a quick kiss.

Stopping Leighton from getting out of bed Rosalie wrapped her little arms around her neck pulling her back giggling.

Laying down for a little while longer I grabbed my phone sending Lia a quick text before standing up.

I was going back to work today after being sick for three days leaving her alone at the office.

I told her to come in later knowing that she'd probably overworked herself without me keeping an eye on her. I just hope my secret stash of energy drinks in the kitchen survived.

Taking a quick shower before helping Leighton with breakfast I kissed her head before grabbing my keys and telling her I'd be back in time for dinner but before I could leave she yelled out "Bring my girl with you this time would yha!".

Rolling my eyes at her I left knowing that I'd have to drag Lia out of the office to come with me.

She loved spending time with Leighton but since we had Rosalie we started sleeping earlier which meant that dinner was always at six and Lia only left the office at eleven if her work was done.

When my alarm went off I might have accidentally thrown it at the wall causing it to shatter into pieces.

Oops.

I was glad when Ben told me to come in later giving me enough time to go buy a new one and spend some time relaxing so I ran myself a warm bath filling it with bubbles.

After discussing some details with Luciano yesterday, I came straight home and passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Singing along to (the song above) I blew the bubbles around.

My cuts were healing fast enough to my liking so the water didn't burn them anymore instead it relaxed every muscle I had.

After the song finished I cleaned myself with my favorite blueberry-scented body wash while making sure to be gentle with my recently done tattoo on my left side, right underneath my left breast.