8.

After our little moment was ruined by Enzo walking in, Luciano took my phone again

Apparently, I wasn't allowed to have it back yet.

I was sitting in his office, while he was busy going over the plan. I was supposed to capture Igor in a week but he moved it to a month because I needed time to heal.

I still don't know why Luciano needed my help in capturing him and he's been ignoring my questions since I sat down.

"Lia are you listening?" he growled growing irritated.

I was ignoring him till he decides to answer a few of my questions but it doesn't seem like he loves the idea of me giving him the same energy he was giving me.

"Earth to Miss. Miller" Enzo waved a hand in front of my face trying to grab my attention.

"That's not my surname yet you both choose to keep on using it so let me correct you, it's Mrs. Miller" watching the confusion forming on their faces made a smirk form on mine.

They keep on using my past so it's only right if I correct their mistakes.

It doesn't seem like they knew I was married which made me think of how much they did know about me and if they only knew the name that bastard made me use.

"Your married?" Vincent asked speaking for the first time since joining us in Luciano's office.

Not answering I looked out of the window, and watching a pair of birds flying around outside brought me the distractions I needed not to think about the past.

"You're getting on my last nerve Lia so either start speaking or we'd simply use force" Luciano spat out slamming his hands on the table.

"Nothing will make me talk" I sang turning in my seat so I faced all three men.

Snapping his hand Enzo groaned standing up before giving me a small smile and leaving the room before coming back minutes later with someone I tried keeping as far as possible from this world.

"Leelee!" Rosalie yelled the second she saw me, she tried running toward me but Enzo stopped her causing her adorable face to turn into a frown while her bottom lip trembled.

"No Luciano, she's not a bargaining chip and she's also not a target to get to me. I told you I'd help my past has nothing to do with any of you so I don't need to have a sharing session so we could all become one happy family, she's innocent and doesn't need to see or be near any of this!" I spat out standing up.

I made sure not to put too much pressure on my left leg knowing the pain would be too much but I limped toward Rosalie.

If they left any bruises on her I'd skin them alive.

"Let's take you home princess" I softly spoke, giving her a reassuring smile so she wouldn't cry.

Making grabby hands at me I gave Enzo a deadly glare so he'd let her go.

When he did she jumped into my arms, pushing me back.

"She's not here to be a bargaining chip Lia her mom brought her with when she found out you were shot" Enzo spoke revealing Leighton standing behind him.

"Who's burning today boss?" Leighton asked walking in while holding her lighter.

Giving me a hug I chuckled at her question knowing it wasn't a real joke and she'd actually burn everything in her path if it meant her family was in danger.

Leighton was my third in command before she got married to Ben.

"Why are you here?"

"Did you forget what I do, after I got an emergency call from your watch I found your location and it led me here" she chuckled rubbing her tummy.

"You brought Rosalie with you and your pregnant, what's fucking wrong with you?" I panicked, knowing if this was another place she could've gotten herself and my niece killed.

"Rosalie wanted to see her Mumma kick some ass and my loyalty is always with you so I had to come".

She's fucking married!

If I find this bastard, I'll make sure he's six feet under.

When our guards at the gate told us that we had visitors, I sent Enzo to welcome them in but when he informed me that they were here for Lia I told him to bring them to the guest room.

I was furious about the fact that my girl was married so I brought in Rosalie in hopes that she would keep Lia distracted so I could bring her mom in and make her tell me but of course, Lia thought the worse.

You told her you'd use force fuckhead

Ignoring my subconscious I watched Lia interact with Leighton and Rosalie.

Her guard was up but she still looked more relaxed after Rosalie was in her arms.

Enzo only held her back to make sure Rosalie didn't jump on Lia because she was injured but I guess that didn't seem like a helping gesture.

"Rosalie wanted to see her Mumma kick some ass and my loyalty is always with you so I had to come" Leighton spoke smirking as she has already burned my house down.

Lia's men and apparently women were very loyal and devoted to their work which made a sense of pride form in me.

My girl is a queen.

"Care to sit down and talk" I demanded more than asked when both women still stood talking to each other.

Hearing me talk Leighton glared my way "Say pwease" a tiny voice added.

Looking at Rosalie I nodded adding a please to my sentence. I've never asked kindly so Vincent and Enzo looked shocked at me listening to a two-year-old.

In my defense, her aunt would cut my dick off while her mother would burn me alive if I ignored the little request.

Enzo volunteered to play with Rosalie while we talk and after promising her popcorn and a movie she agreed happily skipping out of the room with an equally happy Enzo also skipping out.

"Who's Mr. Miller?" I spat out glaring at both women when they sat down.

Lia looked uncomfortable while Leighton looked like a bomb ready to explode.