12.

I was so happy to finally get over with every exam. It felt like inhaling fresh breeze. It was Friday and Melissa, the prom Queen had thrown a party at her house practically inviting the whole college.

Obviously I wasn't eager to go but then again, I had nothing better to do so I thought I might as well go.

I texted Charlotte asking her if she and Noah were willing to go.

Char: no sorry hun Noah is taking me for dinner.

Daisy: well.. H8 you!

Char: ily2

Daisy: i am sad rn

Char: perks of living alone. Why dont you take jim with you?

Jim also known as pain in the ass that hurts like bitch. He was a very jolly person who loved playing pranks on people. He was Charlotte's cousin and she introduced him to me at her sixteenth birthday party. After highschool, he decided to go to the same college as me and Charlotte. Within few months, due to his curly brown hair, green eyes and a buff build he got so popular that bitvh changed his crowd but not that we cared. We knew he was a cheap whore.

He was one of those people whom you didn't meet for weeks but even then, when you do, it's like viva la vida life.

So I decided to text Jim.

Daisy: hey whorable person, are you up for tonight's party at Melissa's? I am kinda desperate.

Jim: ay obviously! I LIVE FOR PARTIES!!

Daisy: perf! Pick me at 8

Jim: CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU TONIGHT.

Jim: DID YOU NOTE MY SARCASM??

Jim: because there was a lot of it..

Jim: Like a lot.

Jim: Really.

Daisy: Why you gotta disrespect bruh?

Jim: I do respect ya bruh

Daisy: Go away

Jim: Ily bby

Daisy: No.

Jim: brb crying

*

For such parties, invites didn't mattered, neither the fact that you know the hostage or vice. Jim picked me up at 8.30. Upon asking why he got late, he told me he was busy with some PG rated stuff to which I just cringed.

The music blasted from the windows and doors. I could see a bunch of people in the garden with red cups in their hands.

Jim being the dumb ass he is knocked the door expecting someone to open it above the huge music blaring from the woofers. I rolled my eyes at him and twisted the doorknob open.

My nostril suddenly hit the smell of alcohol mixing with sweat. I saw a lot of people in the house. Half of our college was in Melissa's house. I spotted Melissa with Ashley and Miranda, her two best buddies or more like Gretchen and Karen for her.

Jim grabbed my arm pulling me towards the kitchen where bunch of people were laughing like mad. I recognized few from my college but others were completely new faces.

''Jim dude, you made it.'' Logan high fived Jim. Logan was in my History class but he never talked to me neither did I. He was a little something like Jim.

Jim introduced me to few people that were new to me.

''Daisy, this is Sasha,'' he pointed towards the red head girl with a tattoo of a raven around her neck,

''Joseph or Joe,'' Joseph was sitting on the counter tool with a soda drink in his hand and winked at me. Half of his body was covered with ink,

''Kim Yong,'' She was Asian with black straight hair and tan complexion, she smiled brightly at me,

''And Olivia or Liv. You know the rest of the losers from college,'' he gestured towards a blonde who didn't smiled at me rather gave me a cold, unfriendly look that was making me uncomfortable.

''Nice to meet you all, I am Daisy. And can I just say I love your tattoo.'' I admired Sasha's ink that looked so flawless yet mysterious.

''Thank you.'' she smiled.

''Alright losers, let the game begin.'' Logan announced dragging all of us in a room.

*

We all sat in a circle on the floor in a room that was lightly dimmed and started playing truth or dare. It actually felt like we were in the nineties. However I was enjoying it. Kim Yong was laughing very loudly each time someone had to do something stupid making me laugh at her more than at other person.

Even if the lights were dim I could see Joseph sending dark glances at me during the game. Half an hour had already passed.

Holden had to describe his first kiss with a boy, Sasha had to eat five spoonful of mustard, Kim Yong had to do max shots she can, Joseph had to paint his nails rainbow color and I had to smack my face in a shaving cream.

We had dared Olivia to dye her blonde hair red like Sasha's but she offended her by saying it will look very cheap and refused to do so which made me cringed at her.Who do she think she is? The hurt on Sasha's face was very prominent. To make her feel less embarrassed I told Jim to spin the bottle again which grabbed everyone's attention from Sasha to the bottle.

The bottle stopped at Joseph again and everyone cheered.

''Fuck!'' he muttered under his breath. I knew from the look of his face he wasn't pleased because of the rainbow colored nails he already had.

''Well, truth or dare Joe bro?'' Jim asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

''Truth.''

''Looks like someone here isn't that daring.'' Sasha teased and Joseph glared in his direction.

''Alright, dare.''

There was a moment of silence until Olivia spoke.

''I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room on cheek.''

The room filled with cheers and 'Ohs'. Almost everyone was looking at Olivia. Joseph smirked and before I know, his soft, warm lips made contact with my left cheek.

Authors note: *Dramatic music* dun dun dun!

new entries, what do you guys think?

comment below and let me know

also, help me set a cast for this story;

for now we have;

daisy

charlotte

noah

jim

joseph

sasha

olivia

kim yong