19.

Sebastian: Why must you ask the same thing, Daisaline?

Daisy: That's because i know you yet i dont know you. Ew don't call me that.

Sebastian: Let's play twenty questions?

I had so many questions running in my mind about him. I hated the suspense he held about his identity. I was growing more impatient each time I talked to him.

Why was he hiding his identity? Is he insecure? Why would he be insecure considering he clearly thinks he has a sexy face. My mind was racing with thoughts that I actually came to a conclusion about him being Joseph.

I pushed my thoughts away, Joseph can't be that sweet.

Sebastian: Alright, I'll go first, favorite color?

Daisy: Blood maroon. How old are you?

Sebastian: 20. Place you want to visit?

Daisy: New York city. Where are you from?

Sebastian: Canada. Favorite food?

Joseph has a thick English accent, he obviously isn't from Canada. A sense of relief ran through me as I typed further.

Daisy: Lasagna. What is yours?

Sebastian: I'd say Thai food. Have you ever been kissed?

Daisy: Yes. Do you have any tattoos?

Sebastian: Yes! Describe yourself in three words.

My heart beat got faster than usual. He has tattoos, what if he is Joseph? I thought about the time when he was intently observing me during the game as if he knew me. But there are so many things about him that do not in any way matches with Joseph's. I mentally slapped myself at my stupidity. Joseph isn't the only one with tattoos in this world. Why am I even thinking about Joseph right now?

Daisy: Thats a tough one. Um, extrovert, good listener and an emotional fool. Do you have any siblings?

Sebastian: Nicely described.Yes I have a brother. Text or call?

Daisy: Depends on the person. Would you rather spent your time chilling at home or going out?

Sebastian: Chilling at home bc I am sick of going out. Have you ever been in love?

Daisy: Nope. What about you?

Sebastian: Well, I used to have a hardcore crush on this girl in high school but of course that wasn't love, I don't think so. What color are your eyes?

Daisy: I thought you've seen me?

Sebastian: I have but never got chance to be that close to you in order to notice your eye color. What is it then?

Daisy: Pfft! It's plain brown. Confess something?

There was a short pause between his texts before he replied.

Sebastian: I used to rock Justin Bieber's 2009 hairstyle in 2013 during last year of high school to impress this girl. Later I realized she didn't even like Bieber.

Daisy: Rlly? I am lmfaoing rn.

Sebastian: Shutup! What about you?

Daisy: Well.. I used to play Sims 3 and I used to create two sisters and I used to love when they used flirt with each others romantic interests, later fight about it hahaha!

Sebastian: Woah! Thats funny yet wicked. A barrier between siblings due to love is something dangerous.

Daisy: Why?

Sebastian: Idk! For all I know, I don't want to ever get into such situation.

Daisy: Relax! It's just a game.

Sebastian: It sure is. Anyway where were we again? My turn right?

We played twenty questions until both of us ran out of questions. It was fun and calming, since I got to know more about him and was not just lingering on the fact that he's anonymous who happens to fancy me. I came to realized I enjoyed his company and I wanted him to come out of the curtain because I was sure I'd enjoy his company even more in person.