18.

I had my luggage packed already and was waiting to board. It was almost nine in the morning. I was feeling very dizzy because of lack of sleep last night.

I checked my phone and there was a message from Sebastian.

Sebastian: heyheyheyhey

Daisy: didn't know you wake up so early.

Sebastian: yeah i usually wake up at ten in the morning but i wanted to talk to you. :')

Daisy: ohhhh :p i am at the airport right now.

Sebastian: cool, text me when you reach.

Daisy: aight m8

Sebastian: ilybby miss me k?

Daisy: ew no go away!

Sebastian: i crie pls Daisaline.

Yup I did the mistake of my life by revealing my full name to him. He started calling me by that often making me annoyed because I didn't quite liked my full name. It sounded too old.

I shoved my phone in my bag and waited further for what felt like hours.

It took few hours for my flight to land at Calgary. I was thankful for the landing because of the woman sitting next to me. She had a baby with her who was crying non stop. It made my head throb too hard that I felt like passing out.

I took my bag with me and stepped out of the plane.

Among several people waiting for their beloved ones, my eyes stopped at my father who was looking at me with a warm smile spread across his cheeks. He was holding a sign that said, 'My daughter, my family.' I embraced him into a hug, it felt like home.

''I missed you, dad.''

''I missed you too, Daisy,'' he pulled back with a smile, ''Let's go, shall we?''

We passed through several bodies until finally reaching the parking lot. I smiled to myself as dad's old Audi came in the view.

I sat in the passenger seat and we rode in silence or sometimes talking about few things relating my routines etc.

It took us not more than fifteen minutes to reach our home. As dad opened the door, it felt like all the memories from past flashing before my eyes.

The only thing being different was the furniture, otherwise the setting, arrangement, wall paint everything was same.

There was a medium size LED tv in the living room, a couch placed before it. The tv lounge and kitchen were linked and could openly get a view of living room from the kitchen. Three bar stools were carefully placed across the kitchen counter.

The wall paints were the usual. I remember mom and dad deciding what color should be painted on the walls of the living room and kitchen. My mom decided it to be off white with floral designs as a border for living room and my dad decided for kitchen, it should be black with red furniture. He said it looked classic.

''You must be tired,'' my dad snapped me out of my thoughts, ''Have some rest.'' he gestured towards my room.

I nodded smiling at him and taking in the fresh aroma of home.

My room was the same except for the furniture and I noticed dad had all the photo frames removed from everywhere. It made me feel good along with a glint of sadness.

I rested my suitcase on the corner and decided to take a peaceful nap, pushing my thoughts away.