16.

''Daisy has a lot of admirers.'' Charlotte chuckled making me cringed.

''Really?'' Jim wiggled his eye brows back and forth.

''Yeah, Joseph, Piano guy, the guy-''

''Piano guy?'' Jim cut in.

''She didn't tell you?''

''Oh god Charlotte,'' I threw my hands up dramatically. Charlotte is the worst keeper. She literally wants me to wear a headband with all the secrets written on it.

''It's not that important.''

''Important or not, I'd like to know.'' Jim folded his arms across his chest.

''Fine,'' I groaned and told him everything about the pianist starting from the night it started till the end. I knew by the look of his face, he was enjoying it.

''Can I ship it?'' he asked excitedly.

''No, it'll sink.'' I said referring titanic which made Jim give me a quite a judgmental look.

''Oh, you!''

''No seriously, I guess he doesn't plays anymore. The last he played was like a day ago. Since then I haven't heard it, thankfully.''

It was indeed true, I hadn't heard him play since a day. Not that I complaint, I was very grateful for my peaceful nights.

We three further talked about few more things before deciding to head towards the mall. I had to buy few things before my departure to Calgary. Dad had called this morning telling me he had booked my ticket for Tomorrow morning.

*

It was a windy day. Fresh breeze felt so incredible. Jim took us to the mall in his pitch black Porsche complaining about the weather all the time. Jim didn't fancy the idea of going out during wind because of a story relating his past.

Most of us might think it may be a dark past which he holds but it's vice versa.

When he was five, his father was leaving the town for few days and he had to live with his cousin sisters.

They both pranked him into believing that his father won't be back because of the heavy wind storm which sucked him into oblivion and if he cried or asked any other person about it, he might be next. Due to this prank he got very sick because of his sensitive heart.

As much as Jim was good with pranks, he was also a dumb ass.

I was going through few dresses at So Chick. Charlotte was on the other side in Victoria's Secret and Jim said he had to get some leather jackets for himself.

I went through two racks already coming across dresses that were little too revealing. I really liked one of them. It was a royal blue colored dress. It was very simple but looked very attention grabbing.

The only problem was that it barely hid any skin part. It reached just below mid thighs, strapless with a deep neck. I didn't take it with me instead went towards the other side of the racks.

A strapless, black, shimmery dress that reached below knees caught my attention. The shimmer was not too much neither less, it gave away perfect look for a party or even formal.

I shuffled through other racks so see what other options I have.

''I'd give away my precious collection of bourbon to see you in this,'' I heard a familiar voice behind me.

I turned around to see Joseph holding the same royal blue dress that I neglected.

Authors Note:

Emma Stone as Daisy Carter

check out how beauts she looks

donut forget to vote & comment bc why not?