10.

There were 3 days until my exams started. I was growing more and more nervous. I really wanted to score good this time. My father informed me he wouldn't be back during my exam days because he thinks he'd be cause of disturbance which I told him isn't true. He also told me he'd take me to Calgary with him after my exams for few days.

I'd study with Charlotte and Noah every day in the library. Even though Noah had explained everything and I knew a lot of it. I was still tensed. I couldn't even watch any movie or anything due to exams so I thought of texting him, thinking he might get my mind off this labyrinth of tension.

Daisy: i am so damn nervous!

I waited for ten whole minutes staring at my phone like a dumb loser until I thought maybe he is sleeping? busy or worst maybe he got bored of me? But why do I care? It's not like I knew him. But I knew him, I just hadn't seen him and had grown a little close to him.

I went to the kitchen to make myself an apple juice for calming my nerves. I sat on the counter chair and starting thinking that I am actually panicking a lot and that I shouldn't do that. Later after finishing my juice, I sat on the couch and starting watching The X factor.

Moments later my phone vibrated a few times and I smiled to myself as I saw the name Gremlin flashed.

Gremlin: what are you nervous about?

Daisy: exams.

Gremlin: srsly??? little old daisy is scared of exams? come on! you dont seem like one of those.

Daisy: one of those?

Gremlin: yeah! one of those people who are afraid of failing in life? rather, you seem like a smart one who thinks failures are equal to lessons.

Daisy: talking wisely arent we?

Gremlin: genius by birth.

Daisy: you're probs right! so you have an actual idea of a person i am?

Gremlin: i do! ;)

Daisy: enlighten me then.

Gremlin: did you just quote fifty shades of grey? *winks like a creep*

Daisy: shut up!

Gremlin: aight! well, i think you're smart. no really you are. you are someone who appreciates little things in life rather chasing after pointless temporary things that may make you happy at first but then make you realize such things cant buy you emotions, feelings make you feel alive.

you are someone who'd stick their head out of the car window to feel the rush of breeze, to feel alive each time nature engulfs you.

you are someone who'd let the aroma of old pages of a vintage book escape reality and make you live the life of each character you read about. don't let little things be the reason behind your frown.

Daisy: wow! i honestly don't know what to say.

Gremlin: just admit the fact that i am utterly scintillating.

Daisy: wut??

Gremlin: it means genius.

Daisy: couldn't you say genius?

Gremlin: sometimes i use big words that i dont fully understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis.

Daisy: you're weird. xD

a/n: so? what do you think? yay or nah?

do let me know what do you think by commenting below.

also pls vote ok? <3

ques of the day: fav song atm?

mine is love me like you do - ellie goulding

PianoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara