21.

He turned around looking at me with a smile and an eyebrow raised that made my heart skip a beat. He was looking ever so gorgeous in that gray suit with a bow neatly tied around. I didn't realize my lips were slightly parted until my dad cleared his throat snapping me out of my thoughts.

''Daisy, that's Colton, my son." Mr. Richardson said proudly extending his left arm, gesturing Colton to come.

"Dad, I have met Daisy Carter before," Colton smirks, returning his gaze from me to his father, "At Mr. David's ball."

Events from the ball party play in my mind including the one where Colton told me he lived in Ontario and was in Calgary for a visit.

"That's great," My dad said putting an arm around my shoulder, "I believe you will accompany my daughter tonight while me and Richard catchup on things?"

"It will be a pleasure, sir." Colton dramatically bows his head down putting his hand over his chest.

Colton took me with him at the small bar near their kitchen area. We both sat on the bar stools. He ordered me a lemonade that had yet to arrive.

"We meet again," he said smiling, "And can I just say you look amazing!"

I blushed and nodded, "Thank you, you look good in suits and tuxedos."

The way his eyes were boring into mine was causing my heart to come in halt. I wanted to change the subject as I was not used to compliments. He just chuckled.

"So, you are here in my hometown, for a visit I believe?" He asked as he took our drinks from the bartender, smiling politely at him.

During our two encounters, Colton had made a very good impression upon me. The way his nature was so calm and polite was a plus point adding more beauty to his already beautiful self.

"Yes, I came here to visit my dad,"

He nodded and there was a short pause before I spoke, "This is your house," I gestured around me admiring the beauty.

He looked a little nervous or embarrassed, I couldn't quite catch his expression and muttered a, 'Yes.'

"Its beautiful!"

"It sure is," I could feel his eyes on me instead of the surrounding but I decided to ignore it. I didn't want the blush to trail it's way up my cheeks again.

We talked about several things until our drinks got finished and Colton asked me if I wanted more. I politely refused and he nodded ordering himself a red wine.

"Have you been to Waterlooville Zoo?" he asked taking a sip from the red wine. I noticed how the blood maroon liquid touched his plump lips.

"Uh..no." I admitted embarrassed as I saw him smirking. Gosh! He must be thinking I am a creep for staring at his lips. But later I did the same thing not caring about anyone because if you see something beautiful, you admire it and not ignore it.

"Well, you should come with me tomorrow. It's really great, trust me you will enjoy."

I could feel the excitement lacing in his tone, I didnt want to deny him and disappoint him instead I wanted spend time with this hunk.

"Sounds great!"

"Perfect then, I'll pick you up at 6?"

"You know where I live?" I asked a little surprised at the fact that he didn't ask me about my address.

"I thought I would ask dad," He rubbed the back of his neck

"Oh, Okay then." I smiled.

"Oh God!" He exclaimed burying his face in his hands.