17.

I could feel the stupid blush creeping it's way out. The fact that Joseph was standing infront of me looking fine as hell was making my heart rate faster. He was wearing a blue colored denim jeans and chequered shirt. His sleeves were unbuttoned and so were his front two buttons revealing his tan bare chest.

What the hell Daisy? Do you even realize what he's asking? He's one of those people who cares about body and not soul.

''I'd rather not wear that,'' I replied firmly. Even though I was feeling a litte nervous.

''Why not?'' He inched closer to where I was standing.

''Because.. I don't like it.'' I could feel my throat getting dry. All he was doing was inching closer and it was making me nervous. Why? Because

A) I had hardly talked to boys and hadn't had any physical interaction with them.

B) he was looking gorgeous as hell.

''Sometimes, you can find pleasure by pleasing others,'' he smirked gliding his index finger against my shoulder blade.

''I bet I'd get nothing but bad reputation with you.'' I cringed and slapped his hand away.

I left the black dress as it was and left the store. Joseph chuckled and followed me outside.

''Come on, babe.'' He ran his long fingers through his dark curls, ''I was messing with you.''

''You better-''

''Hey man! Good to see you here.'' Jim cut in with two shopping bags in his hand.

''Good to see you too,'' Joseph bit his lower lip as if he was holding back on something, ''I was asking Daisy Carter about how she has been.''

''So you're saying, if you had to ask your granny 'how she has been', you'd push her into wearing a sultry dress in order to please you?'' I smirked as I noticed Joseph getting stiffened.

If that's how he asks people about how they've been then he should be pretty open about it. I swear if he wasn't looking so fine right now, I would've smacked his face for that lie.

Perhaps I am over reacting but I despise liars with all my heart. I quirked my brow upwards in his direction and he bowed his head down chuckling.

''Awkward,'' Jim whispered, ''Anyway, it's nice to see you, We had been talking about you an hour ago. What a coincidence!'' Jim grinned like a moron. As if he had bestowed a very incredible revelation upon Joseph.

''Really?'' Joseph smirked at me, looking amused.

I was feeling very embarrassed but to cover things up I interrupted Jim before he could further spill the beans out.

''Actually, we were talking about the whole group, generally.''

''Aha?''

''Yeah.''

''So Jim,'' Joseph turned his direction towards Jim while I scanned my eyes looking for Charlotte. I found her frowning at the bill and coming towards our direction.

''..Could bring Daisy Carter with you.'' I heard Joseph say my name and turned my attention towards them.

''Pardon?''

''I said, if You and Jim could join us for this party we have on Friday.''

''No, thank you, '' I replied. I didn't want more attention from his crew or him randomly kiss bombing my cheek.

''Why not?'' Joseph's expression suddenly changed from amused to serious one.

''Probably because she's leaving for Ontario tomorrow.'' Wow! Thanks Jim, you idiot! I swear if Jim and Charlotte were to make a suspense movie, they'd reveal the the murderer during the starting credits.

''Oh,'' was all Joseph said after that.

''Guys, I swear it's just an undergarment and all it does is hold your bo-'' Charlotte stopped in the middle as she realized it's not only Jim and me, there's Joseph too who was standing there with an amused expression and brow raised.

''I am sorry, I didn't realize.'' She trailed off embarrassed. What's up with this dude embarrassing everyone?

''It's fine, love,'' Joseph extended his hand, ''I am Joseph.''

''Charlotte.'' She shooked his hand with a smirk that said i-know-we-desperates-were-talking-about-you.

''Nice to meet you, Charlotte,'' Joseph smiled this time, revealing his dimples and didn't smirk. I was pretty surprised by this.

''I should probably get going, it was..nice bumping into you guys.''

''Yeah!'' Jim shook his hand with him and he left sliding his hands in his pockets.

''He's so hot.'' Charlotte admired his ass with a dreamy face.

''I know right?''

We both snapped our eyes at Jim who was looking at us with a confused expression.

''What?''

''Are you gay?'' Charlotte asked.

''Or blind?''

''He can't be blind, because he's hot,'' Charlotte said, ''Don't tell me you don't find him hot.''

''Daisy is just being a feisty hoe nothing else,'' Jim rolled his eyes, ''Also, no I am not gay. I like girls. I just think he's pretty handsome.''

''Look whose talking about being a hoe.''

Authors Note:

sorry for delay in update, my internet was behaving drunk

anyway, i hope you enjoyed this chapter c;

unedited pls bare with me.