22.

Colton grabbed my arm and took me towards marine animals while I on other hand wanted to see lion.

"Lions are cool," I whined, passing by several bodies to where Colton was taking me. His grip was a little tight because of all the excitement. I would be lying if I said I wasn't feeling good, because I was.

I even pointed towards one of the monkeys and yelled, ''Look Colton! Your twin!" He glared in my direction, feeling a little embarrassed from all the attention.

Later when we passed by White-faced saki monkeys he pinched my nose hard and yelled, "Hey guys, can you spot the difference?" Nodding towards me and the male saki.

Some of them chuckled while others thought of us as some losers who seek attention.

Although, Colton looked adorable expressing his love for animals earlier when we were watching monkeys play with each other.

"So are marine animals," He stuck his tongue out childishly. Very mature! We entered what seems to be the area where marine animals were situated.

The whole surrounding was deep blue color, it felt so lively being so close to sea animals, that only partition between were the glasses. Colton's eyes glinted with the oceanic reflection, looking utterly beautiful. He smirked and I knew he caught me staring. I looked away towards a cute innocent looking see lion.

"It's okay, I get it I am hot and all," He shrugged cockily.

"Whatever floats your cocky boat," I smirked. I have never been the girl who blushes at little things. Although yes, being quirky can be embarrassing at times but blushing every time, like even if the guy looks at you, is not who I am.

Nothing worth comes easy, right?

Wait, now I am being cocky.

I stopped at a particular glass where there were several colorful mandarin fishes. They looked so beautiful, each color brightening the dark blue water.

"Amazing, isn't it?" I said admiringly, touching the glass. One of the blue colored with orange shade, caught my attention and I kept staring at it's beauty.

"Yeah," Colton agreed. I turned around to see his face mere inches away from mine. I stepped back and he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. He looked a little nervous yet managed to plaster a grin on his face.

"Let's move ahead?" He asked gesturing towards the gate ahead. I nodded in agreement.

Although I felt like he wanted to say something else but held back. We stepped out of the gate and my mouth parted a little seeing a beautiful lake with a lot of swans in it. They were so many of them. Families were taking pictures but I was so captivated by the swans.

From the graceful curve of their necks to the rippling sound being created by their movement seemed soothing. Colton was telling me about how their beauty has inspired many artists but all I was looking at was how beautiful imagination does God possess.

"My brother once told me, swans can only have one partner for their whole life. If their partner dies, they could pass away from broken heart." Colton said and we both decided to take a boat and feel being close to the swans and lake water.