06.

Charlotte had ditched me on way back home by telling me that she and Noah were going for a walk so I had to take the cab alone. It took me about half an hour and I reached home. I unlocked the door and saw dad reading a book.

"You're still up." I said as I hung the coat on one of the hangers.

"Yeah, I was just..reading." He gestured to the book held in his hands.

"Dad, it's okay. I understand you're worried each time I leave the house. You don't have to lie," I chuckled and he joined in.

"Well, you can't blame me. You're the only family I got."

*

I changed into my pajamas and was drifting in a peaceful sleep when my phone vibrated.

Unknown Number: do you have a band-aid? because i scraped my knee today falling for you. ;)

Daisy: that's a really cheesy pick up line.

Daisy:wait... you were there? at the ball?

Unknown Number: at least it worked! you decided to reply and yes I was. :)

Daisy: really?

Unknown Number: yeah i was wearing a tuxedo.

Daisy: -.- there were like so many guys wearing tuxedo how am i suppose to know which one you were.

Unknown Number:not to brag or anything but you know the one with sexy looks, yeah that was me.

Daisy:cocky much?

Unknown Number:made you smile didnt it? ;)

Daisy:no.

Lie

Unknown Number:you looked breath taking, really.

Daisy:i dont even know what to say, i dont even know you.

Unknown Number:well? am i suppose to teach you that? you say thank you o.o

Daisy: shutup!

*

I called Charlotte and told her to have lunch with me at Pizzeria. She was talking about Noah for twenty whole minutes and how last night was one of the best nights to her.

"We went for a walk and he even gave me his pendant, he said it was very special to him and that he wanted me to have it." She pointed towards the silver pendant she was wearing that had raven sculpted.

"That's so beautiful." I said admiring the silver.

"I know. Anyway how was your night? I am so sorry for ditching you."

She said apologetically.

"It's okay, it was pretty fun." I told her little highlights and also about the guy texting me making sure to see she isn't the one playing any kind of prank on me.

"You really think I have all the time in the world to prank you?" She laughed hysterically.

"Shut up Char." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Do you have secret admirers?" She wiggles her eye brows and smirked.

"Nah bitch, ain't no body got time for that." I changed the topic back to Noah so she could babble some more without asking me further about this mystery dude since I didn't wanted to get into him.

After our lunch we both decided to study at the library with her charm, Noah of

course. During the study hour, both of them were sending each other warm glances which was an awe struck moment to me. I wanted to tease both of them but decided not to ruin the moment.

We studied for three hours which also consisted of fifteen minutes break. When all three of us were tired, we decided to end it here and relax back at our homes.

My car is in the parking lot, I'll drop you guys.'' Noah offered, running a hand through his blonde hair. He was wearing his usual plain loose t-shirt along with dark blue jeans. He removed his rectangular shaped glasses and put them in his bag.

"That'd be great." I said.

We three got into Noah's black Mustang, Charlotte sat on the passenger seat of course and I sat on the back seat. Noah started the ignition and we three talked about different things.

"So, Charlotte tells me you will be pursuing law?" Noah asked.

"Yeah Daisy can be a great lawyer, considering you can't escape the labyrinth of

her questions,'' Charlotte threw a smirk in my direction.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Very funny Charlotte, I almost forgot to laugh,'' I rolled my eyes at her. "Yes I am thinking to, although not sure."

"My father is a lawyer, he tells me you earn a lot but there's hell lot of hard work," Noah said as he turn the steering to his left.

"Yeah, I am aware of that, Noah thank you. I like keeping myself busy," I stated looking out of the window, getting lost in some random thoughts as Charlotte and Noah continuing talking to each other.

It took us about more than an hour to reach at my place since Charlotte wanted to eat ham and cheese burger before going home. I enter my apartment and placed my bag on one of the tables. Dad had already left early in the morning and I had called him during my study break. He told me he'd be back after two weeks.

I entered my room, it was a mess. My clothes were everywhere except my wardrobe. I decided to clean the mess and relax. It was 10:35 PM and my room was looking peaceful. I changed into my sponge bob illustrated PJs and jumped on my bed. My bed sheets were smooth and soft, sleep was about to engulf me when my phone vibrated. I picked it up from the side table, expecting Charlotte. Squinting my eyes at the bright screen I opened the message.

Unknown Number:hey what name have you saved under my contact?

++

A/N: Omg, piano is #91 in short story. I am so happy. Thank you so much!

P.s my chapters are unedited so please do not point my mistakes, I am aware of the fact that there are grammatical errors, I'll edit it later. Thank you c:

hugs,

A