08.

It had been two days since we both, Gremlin and I were talking to each other via text message. As much as I was annoyed by him, at the same time I enjoyed his company.

I was in the library with Noah and Charlotte. We had studied for about an hour and were having our study break. I took out my phone to check there were several messages from Gremlin.

Gremlin: hey wanna hear a joke????

Gremlin: daisyy?

Gremlin: BAE MISSES YOU.

Gremlin: bae is love, bae is life.

Gremlin: omg have you seen sherek is love sherek is life?

Gremlin: HEY!! REPLY TO ME ASAP OR IMMA SPAM YOU

Gremlin: are u busy? are u sleeping?

Gremlin: are you doing something you shouldn't be doing?

Gremlin: i miss you.......l0nely hartxx. *twerks with a sad face*.

Daisy: rllY? its 2015, sherek is love sherek is life is such a ol shit.

Daisy: i was studying with friends. twerking with sad face? you're weird.

Gremlin: male friends??

Gremlin: yah i am pretty rad at twerking.

Daisy: no not really. i mean its charlotte and noah only.

Gremlin: is he your boyfriend?

Daisy: what? no. wait are you jealous?

Gremlin: pfft! a gorgeous dude like me who also happens to be amazing at jokes....yeah.

Daisy: noah is charlotte's boyfriend :D

Fifteen minutes had passed and Noah was back on explaining few things relating accounts. I stuffed my phone in my bag and started concentrating. Although it was hard with curiousity rising within me about who the guy could be. I mean it was absurd to realize that I was enjoying talking to him yet wanted him to not text me because I was afraid. I tried my best to ignore every thought and started scribbling notes.

It was late noon when me and Charlotte decided to head to the mall. She wanted to buy Noah a watch for his birthday which is why she told me to help her. I reluctantly agreed since I didn't have anything better to do at home.

We went through several stores and she finally decided to buy a silver metal watch.

"I am hungry, buy me some food.'' I groaned walking past Dunkin Donuts.

"Okay, I'll buy you this time since you helped me choose a watch for Noah." Charlotte smiled walking happily in the direction of the place where the aroma of donuts had engulfed my mind. Meanwhile, I sat on a table for two. My phone buzzes in my purse and I open to find a text from non other than Snape himself.

Gremlin: girl, i swear you look so fine with that pony tail, or is that a braid? what do you girls call it?

I look around to see anyone with a phone in their hands. Just to find half of the mall with phones in their hands. Generation.

Daisy: are you stalking me??

Gremlin: dont flatter yourself! theres a little something called coincidence.

Daisy: can i meet you?

Gremlin: nu hu!

Daisy: quit texting me then. BYE!!!!!