FAQs + sequel talk

Hi there you guys!

First of all, Thank you so much for taking your time out and reading Piano which was one of absolute random works. I am truly so overwhelmed because obviously I started from zero and now that I think of the fact that Piano has reached over 98K reads, it startles me.

I read every comment, see every single vote you people leave on my works. Thank you so much for supporting and liking my work. I am so grateful for the love I have received for my poor attempt of writing xD

I have received several questions regarding few things, I'd like to answer them and clear out few things.

1. I have seen this post on tumblr, you should at least credit the person.

Ans: I do mention in chapter first that this is indeed inspired by a tumblr post. I don't think the post mentioned anything about 'This is a story idea for free' It was just a post, I got the idea of making it in a story.

2. I think things are rushing a lot. Daisy is trusting the man (Sebastian) too easily.

Ans: Things were indeed in a rush because I put this in the category of Short Story, it's pretty self explanatory isn't it?

She wasn't trusting him easily, I believe you felt that way because it wasn't put into a thick description like how much they talked, for how long she actually waited and then trusted him. Read the sentence above to find out why.

3. Jokes/Puns are taken from tumblr.

Ans. I don't deny that. I have done that deliberately because if you have read the first chapter, you'll know Daisy uses tumblr a lot.

4. HOW OLD IS DAISY? 18? 19? 22? 25?

Ans. Horrible mistake I agree. She's twenty, that's final.

5. When will the sequel be out?

Ans: I'd like to inform you all that I have written chapter first of the sequel, I just couldn't write more. I don't know why but I feel so lost these days. I'll try my best to be on track soon enough though. I am trying, trust me.

You all deserve something now, don't you? Do you think I should reveal the title of the sequel? Let me know. 

That's pretty much it.

Ship your questions to;

instagram ›› aasma08

twitter ›› aasma08

Lot's of love,

A.