Chapter 24

♡ Noor ♡

Oh no! This is not fair. I mean how can Bhaijaan do this. He wants to go on the trip with us. I'm extremely sorry but Ayaan Bhaijaan is really strict and we cannot imagine him doing all the fun stuff we are planning to do on this trip.

After our sudden outburst he looks at us sharply with his hands folded across his chest. The face off between our worried faces and his stoic one broke when Bade Abbu said, "Oh, then it's fine. If Ayaan accompanies you then we can approve your trip." And then all the elders nodded with satisfaction.

Wait, wait. Did Ayaan Bhaijaan really smirked or I'm hallucinating. It has to be my imagination. But then never in my wildest imagination can I dream of him smirking that I-won smile. I can imagine him with a cute-soft-heart melting smile.

Wait. Why am I imagining him? Uff clear up your mind Noor and focus on the situation.

Ahmad Bhaijaan asked for a break so that we can discuss and come up with a solution. Whispers started and so did our childish argument.

"Now what should we do?" Ahmad Bhaijaan asked.

"Why are you asking this to us? It was your plan, no?" It was Aleema who came up with the reply.

Well yes, it was Ahmad Bhaijaan who said that we- oh no, not we but I should persuade Ayaan Bhaijaan into agreeing with our demand. He said that Bhaijaan can not deny my request because I am the youngest one. Umm, but he was right. Ayaan Bhaijaan agreed and here we are having this conversation.

"Because of my plan we are at least getting the approval. So stop complaining." And here they started bickering.

"Stop with your argument and think of a better option." Finally Abbas Bhaijaan talking some sensible stuff.

"What better? We can either take Bhaijaan with us or cancel the trip." I said with a slight pout.

"Umm, I'll suggest that we should go." Aleema said. And we all agreed thinking that something is better than nothing.

"Alright then we will go with Bhaijaan." Ahmad Bhaijaan said on behalf of all the youngsters.

The elders agreed happily and we were all off to pack our bags and booking the tickets for Manali.

~ ~ • ~ ~

Ude, Khule Aasaman Mein
Khaabon Ke Parinday
Ude, Dil Ke Jahaan Main
Khaabon Ke Parinday

~ ~ • ~ ~