Chapter 27

♧ Ahmad ♧

Bhaijaan took us all on a local tour of Manali. We visited the Vashisht Temple, swooning over the aesthetic architecture of that place.

Hidimba Devi Temple was a place full of stories. Watching Mahabharat on television was fun but to know the culture up so close is a thrilling experience. It was so peaceful in there.

After that we wandered here and there in the Van Vihar which was full of tall Deodar trees. Up so close to nature we could feel the calmness seep through our veins.

"Where are we going now?" Noor asked ecstasy filled in her voice. She was enjoying this trip wholeheartedly.

We wanted this trip for her only. She was too much into deep shit that she forgot to live. The carefree soul we were familiar with became mature because of unhealthy reasons. It's good that she is growing up and learning ways to tackle her problems but being too much invested in them is problematic and we simply wanted to pull her out of it. So yes, here we are in the valley of gods to escape from our chaotic life.

"Over there. Manali club house." Bhai said raising his chin towards the entry gate of club house.

"Club houseeeee." We heard an ear piercing loud squeal. And then Noor was running towards the entrance.

If you didn't guess then let me tell you. Noor is a crackhead for crazy adventures and I DON'T like it at all.

Aleema ran after her and shaking my head I dragged myself for this horror house.

"Aleema let's go for water rolling." Noor and Aleema went for water rolling and had the heartiest laugh. I was looking at them with a soft smile on my face. Abbas was clicking pictures and then we had Bhai with an stoic expression but his eyes conveyed the emotions that words couldn't.

"Why don't you confess your love to her?" I asked Bhai. Well it's been so long since Noor's divorce. She has completed her studies as well. What is he waiting for?

"Noor just came out of a tragic relationship and is in the process of rebuilding herself. If she accepts my proposal this soon, people will ignore all her efforts and give credit to me for saving the damsel in distress that she is absolutely not. I'll give all the support she needs but this fight is her own and she will win this. I'm sure about that." Bhai said and now I can understand that he doesn't just loves Noor, but respects her as well.

After coming back from the water rolling, Noor dragged us all for river crossing. And to be honest, I was just seconds away from crying out loud because of the heart wrenching fear.

"Bhaijaan aap toh bacho se bhi zyada darte h." Noor said laughing out loud at my poor condition.

"Haan haan hans lo hum pe. Jab chhipkali dikhegi toh hamare paas mat ana." I said gulping down the water from the bottle that Aleema gave me. You will think that I am gifted with an amazingly caring wife but let me tell you, my loving and dotting wife is biting her lips hard in an attempt to conceal her laughs. I glared at her and instead of slobbering up she bursts into fit of laughter.

"Sorry Bhaijaan lekin hamein sach mein aap se ye ummeed nahi thi. Hamein toh lga tha ki Ayaan Bhaijaan ko inn sb chijo se pareshani hogi, lekin yahan toh aap darpok nikle." Abbas said sniggering at my expense but then Ayaan Bhaijaan was a surprise to me as well.

"Bhai, how could you be so comfortable here while crossing the river with that death rope." I asked whining like a child. But it isn't my fault that I'm being targeted as the laughing stock.

"Because I've been here in Manali and experienced all these things before and that too for 3 times in past." Bhai said nonchalantly and walked away with his hands in pockets.

Our eyes widened and we ran after him to question if it was true or not. And he said that it is. He have been to many adventurous places to experience the adrenaline rush. I think that I still don't know my brother. He isn't a bore but a crackhead for crazy adventures.

In the evening Bhai took us out on Mall Road where we did some shopping and then retired to our room after dinner.

I came out of the washroom after freshening up and noticed the woman clad in maroon colored net robe, bordered with soft black velvet. The flimsy dress is securely tied on her body with a piece of black satin.

The maroon color of the robe gave off the vibe of a queen and at the same time those black velvet made me aware of her dominance. The shining satin worked well as the commuter of seduction.

Her hair up in a sleek ponytail and that net clothing gave me a peek of her wheatish skin just enough to tease my hormones.

"Aleema." The name came out of my mouth just as a whisper and she beckoned me to come forward. Her nails painted a shade of black representing her strong-willed and determined personality who is not afraid to go after what she wants.

I did as she wanted and stopped by the edge of our bed. "T-shirt off." She demanded and I did so in a daze feeling my dick twitch at her dominating self.

She stood up and ran her hands on my chest looking straight into my eyes. Holding me from my nape she brought me to her level and kissed me. Slowly and passionately, giving me the message that she is in charge. I kissed her back holding firmly on her waist relishing the taste of her on my tongue.

She backed up when we were out of breath and then pushed me on the bed.

"Let's warm you up for the upcoming adventures."

~ ~ • ~ ~

Zara zara behekta hain mehekta hain
Aaj to mera tan badan
Main pyasi hoon mujhe bhar le
Apni baahon mein

~ ~ • ~ ~