Chapter Twenty

HARRY TAKES HIS SWEET TIME PULLING MY JEANS OFF OF MY LEGS. He sits back as he pulls the right fabric off of my ankles and then presses his soft lips on the inside of my knee. I'm watching him closely, somehow managing to remain calm through it all. He tosses my pants onto the floor behind him and we sit there, staring at each other without saying anything.

This is all incredible to me. I've been living with this-whatever this is-for almost a week now and I still feel as though I will wake up and be tossed into a depression of my normal, boring life.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Harry mutters, his lips barely moving. He leans down and presses his lips to my thighs. My skin flames from his touch as he reaches my hip bone and presses his lips there firmly as his hand trails up my other leg.

"And you," I sit up and wrap my arms around his neck. I hat my eyelashes at him, laying it all on thick. He can't decide where to look. He's looking into my eyes, then down at my lips and to my chest, always moving. "Are so frustrating."

My fingers tangle into his hair and I pull his lips down to meet mine. He lies on top of me, his arm wrapped around my back as I lay back down on the bed, pulling him with me. His long, lean body is pressed against mine and I can feel his erection pressed against my thigh, his boxers not leaving much to my imagination.

"Harry." His name rolls of my lips easily as his attention turns back to my neck. He's not gentle but commanding. His fingers dig into my hips as his mouth works at the skin covering my collar bone.

He looks up at me with a smirk before dipping his head back down and kissing each of my breasts. He pulls the cups of my bra down and my breasts pop over the edge. He smiles appreciatively and then his lips close around my nipple and my back arches off of the mattress. My bodies response to him is instant. He pulls, his wet tongue lapping around my as his lips get tighter around my sensitive flesh.

Oh fuck he feels so good. I'm restless, unable to sit still as he sucks expertly. I can feel every one of his moves between my legs. My muscles tighten as my orgasm builds. I'm no virgin but I might as well be. No man has ever been able to make my body react the way Harry has been able to.

The pull stops suddenly and my eyes pop open to find Harry moving lower. He nips at my hips and then his fingers loop into the lace of my panties and he pulls down. Im left in nothing but my bra, my swollen breasts basically falling out of the thin material and I've never felt sexier. Harry's eyes roam over my body and make me feel more confident in every imperfection that my body possesses.

"I was going to eat you out," he says, his voice low. His hand strokes the bulge in his boxers and his pupils are dilated. "But I can't wait to be inside of you anymore." He pulls his boxers off of his hips and his cock springs free. My eyes go wide as he reaches for his bedside table and tears open a foil packet. I watch, mesmerized as he rolls the condom over his throbbing length. He leans down and kisses me once more before positioning himself between my legs.

I'm soaking wet, ready to take all of him. Suddenly and forcefully he buries himself into me. We both groan at the tightness and I am lost. I suck in a deep breath as my nails dig into the skin of his back. He pulls out slowly and a second later he's inside of me again, filling me completely. Air hisses from between his clenched jaw, sweat beads over his brow and his hair falls onto his face.

He looks down at me, his jaw lax, and presses his lips to mine as he wraps his arms around me tightly.

He feels so good, in every way. Our hips rock against each other as we get comfortable, him inside of me and my body wrapped around his. I meet him thrust for thrust as our bodies build to that point of ecstasy.

For the past year and a half it has been nothing but work. I spent nearly all of my time studying and working to build my resume. I had had my fun during my initial years in university and cracked down during my final year. Somewhere along the way I had decided that my future was more important than my here and now. Getting the job with Siren magazine was proof that all of the hard work was worth it. And Harry is proof that no one else would have been worth it. I cannot imagine anyone else measuring up.

"Harry," his name falls off of my lips for the second time as my body reaches my climax. He presses his hand between our bodies as he picks up his pace, the palm of his hand presses to the bundle of nerves at the apex of my thought.

I scream out as my body explodes into a whirlwind of sensation. I am only slightly aware as Harry tenses up and spills into the condom, his heavy body falling on top of mine.

The muscles in my body contract around him over and over. I calm down, my breath returns and I open my eyes as he pulls out of me and gets rid of the condom. I watch as his glorious naked body walks away from the bed and into the bathroom.

My body is slick with sweat and I'm spent. It's been longer than I would like to admit but I can't imagine things get much better, even with practice. Harry returns and lays down next to me, tucking his arms underneath his head.

I roll onto my side and my arm falls over his chest lazily. He looks over at me and smiles as I begin tracing the inked patterns on his chest.

"Why so many?" I ask, my voice barely a whisper. The flat is silent, tranquil, it seems wrong to disturb the peace.

He shrugs. "I don't know. My body is the one thing that's completely mine, I guess."

"What do you mean?" I don't know what I had been expecting him to say, but that wasn't it. There are so many inked drawings littering his skin, I guess I thought that they were random, spur of the moment investments.

"I don't know. Since I was fifteen, my life hasn't really been mine. The tattoos were the only things that was just mine." He scratches his head and doesn't look at me like I want. Instead he stares up at the ceiling and takes a deep breath.

He's withdrawn suddenly, something I'm not ready to handle. I don't know this Harry. The passionate and sexy Harry from only moments ago is gone and has been replaced by this brooding man beside me.

I roll over onto my stomach, unsure of what to do or say, and in a few moments my eyes are closed and I'm back in a world where Harry's gaze heats my entire body and he wants nothing more than to make me laugh.