Chaos and Sin

Warning: 1 Light NSFW scene and 1 NSFW scene. It's @spookysobbing's fault. :3

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"Fuck, really?" I nodded and snickered, Dust only sighing and slamming his head on the bar. "Ugh, damn it, Horror..." "Don't be upset, Dusty. Ballet doesn't make you any less attractive to me." Dust's flushed face turned to me, a soft smile. "You're so cool, (Y/N). I'm so glad you feel the same...towards me..," he said, muttering the last part. I laughed and took another sip of my Rum and Coke, savoring the flavor. ".....you two.....should head.....home soon....," Grillby said, quietly, offering a small smile. 

Dust checked the clock and cursed, finishing his beer in one gulp. I did the same with my Rum and Coke, setting the glass down gently. I put some money onto the table, which just made Grillby giggle slightly. He counted it and handed back a twenty, saying I overpaid. I smiled and shoved it into my pocket, turning back to Dust. "Well, are you ready to head home, Dust?" He smiled and wrapped his pinky around mine, his subtle request for hand-holding being adorable. "Mhm, yeah..," he said, blushing more and we interlocked our fingers together.

We left with a wave, walking down the now darkened road. Dust smiled and kissed my cheek, chuckling. "You look so pretty under these street lights, (Y/N)..," he said, pulling me into a proper kiss. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso, him doing the same. He smirked slightly and pushed himself back into a wall. I tried not to laugh as he tried to discretely put his hand up my shirt, but failed. I pulled away and giggled, his face turning purple. "H-Heh, sorry..," he said, rubbing his neck.

"It's fine, Dusty. Maybe you need more practice, huh?" "Definitely..." I snickered and kissed his cheek, pulling him into a hug. He hugged back, something hard in his pocket. "Dust, are you carrying, like, a knife in your pocket? The handle is poking me." "Wha- O-Oh, uh-" Dust began stuttering, his face returning to its grape mode. I covered his mouth with my hand and reached down, grabbing the handle. A muffled noise left his mouth as his eye lights burned bright. "This. Is it a knife?" I watched him shake his skull, his hands gripping the cloth of my shirt. I pulled my hand off of his mouth, which ended with him panting like he ran a marathon.

"What's going on, Dust?" I said, running my index and middle finger along the handle. He covered his mouth and screwed his eyes shut. I stopped, raising an eyebrow. Okay, something's not right here. When the pieces started clicking, he finally spoke, "I-It's my...member..." I felt my face turn twenty shades redder at the comment, yanking my hand back. "I-I'm sorry, Dust! I-I didn't know i-it was-" Dust's mouth once again met mine in a soft, yet stern kiss. He pulled back, his face still purple. "I-It's fine, you, um, didn't know...sorry, I-I panicked and it just felt s-so good..," he said, looking down. I smiled through the blush and kissed his cheek.

"We'll head home so you can...fix it, okay?" Dust nodded and we intertwined our fingers, walking home hand in hand. As we got closer, the light was on. I guess Sans must've come back? I opened the door and saw all the damn skeletons BACK IN MY HOUSE. "W-What-" "Ah, hello again, (Y/N)." "What. Are. You. Doing. In...MY FUCKING HOUSE?!" The skeletons stopped and stared, Error being the only one smiling. "I ƚσʅԃ ყσυ ƚԋҽყ ɯҽɾҽ ɠσɳɳα Ⴆҽ ριʂʂҽԃ. Bυƚ ɳσσσσ, ԃσɳ'ƚ ʅιʂƚҽɳ ƚσ ƚԋҽ ϝυƈƙιɳɠ ɠσԃ, σɾ αɳყƚԋιɳɠ. Sƚυριԃ ϝυƈƙιɳɠ ɱσɾƚαʅʂ, αʅʅ σϝ ყσυ..."

Nightmare sighed and rolled his eye, which was odd. Oh yeah, no one else knew they were dating. Keeping up an act, I guess. Dust seemed uncomfortable, which could've been from the situation or his erection. I patted his ass and smiled, watching him turn to me like I'd lost my mind. "W-Wh-" "Go into the bathroom before you piss yourself, moron." Killer and Cross started snickering before bursting out into raucous laughter. Dust's face turned more purple as he teleported, the two only laughing more and calling him a "piss baby".

"(Y/N)? Cαɳ...Nιɠԋƚɱαɾҽ αɳԃ I ʂρҽαƙ ɯιƚԋ ყσυ ιɳ ყσυɾ ɾσσɱ? Iƚ'ʂ ιɱρσɾƚαɳƚ," Error said, looking a bit concerned. I nodded and began walking towards my room, the two following. We entered the room, Nightmare shutting the door and locking it. "Well, what's wrong?" "Wҽ ɳҽҽԃ ƚσ ƚαʅƙ αႦσυƚ ყσυɾ ɳҽɯϝσυɳԃ ρσ- Wԋαƚ ƚԋҽ ԋҽʅʅ?!" Nightmare's tendril had slipped up Error's pant leg towards his pelvis causing me to flush. "What?" "Wԋαƚ ԃσ ყσυ ɱҽαɳ 'ɯԋαƚ'?! Wԋαƚ ƚԋҽ ԋҽʅʅ αɾҽ ყσυ ԃσιɳɠ?!" "Simply trying to relieve you, dear. You've been quite pent-up these past few days since you refuse to-" "Sԋυƚ υρ- Sԋυƚ υρ! Tԋιʂ ιʂ ʂҽɾισυʂ!"

"I'm serious, dear. Being around for that long and not doing anything about it is extremely painful. Just allow me-" Error backhanded Nightmare, which caused the tentacles to retreat reflexively. "Uh...guys?" Error turned to me and sighed, plopping down on my bed. Nightmare sat beside him, so I sat on my desk chair across from them. Although Error began talking, his words became slurred and more static than glitchy, probably due to Nightmare palming him through his shorts. Error finally gave in and ask if they could...do stuff. I nodded, my face red, and left my own room. Ew, I need to wash those sheets later...

~Error's POV~

I sighed as (Y/N) left the room, slightly worried about what Nightmare was going to do. He wasn't exactly the most discreet with our relationship, hence the library incident with (Y/N) and the garden incident with Horror. This fucking horny bastard...His hand stopped for a second as he leaned his mouth close to me. "You know what I want to do to you, don't you?" The husky whisper sent a shiver down my spine that felt like electricity. Nightmare chuckled darkly and pushed my back onto the bed. "W-Wҽ ƈαɳ'ƚ ԃσ ιƚ ιɳ (Y/N)'ʂ Ⴆҽԃ!" Nightmare's smile dropped and he sighed.

With a wave of his tendril, a portal opened to his throne room. I sighed and walked through, the heat between my legs becoming uncomfortable. Nightmare was soon atop his throne, patting his lap. I kept my head down and walked forward, fear overtaking me. One of the tentacles traced my jaw before tilting my head to look at him. "What's the matter, dear? You seem scared." "Yσυ ɾҽɱҽɱႦҽɾ ɯԋαƚ ԋαρρҽɳҽԃ ʅαʂƚ ƚιɱҽ..." Nightmare sighed, the memories for both of us coming back. My pubic arch had cracked, nearly breaking from the multiple tendrils inside my-

"I won't use them this time, dear. I don't wish to hurt you..," he said, his tentacle slowly leaving my face. I nodded and started taking my clothes off, his gaze becoming intensely fixated on my body. The magic that had formed changed, morphing into a female ecto instead. Nightmare seemed displeased until I allowed the entire body to be formed, when a perverted smile crossed his face. "Good boy, now come here. Sit on your King's lap." I did as told, feeling a warm prodding towards my coccyx and sacrum.  Nightmare pulled his member from his shorts as I lifted myself. 

The feeling of being prodded always caused me to glitch and tense, so Nightmare softly massaged my sides. "Shh, it's alright, dear. Just take your time..," he said, his voice smooth and kind. As I lowered myself onto him, his left hand began pulling on my right nipple, his other playing with my clitoris. I felt a moan boiling in my throat, which only spilled over once I was lifted and slammed back onto his cock. The experience always started painful but ended with at least six rounds. After all, a God's stamina is much more than that of a weak, little mortal.

Here you go, your lovely (sinful) chapter! I had fun writing this mix of funny and horny- Anyways, here's the long-awaited chapter for you all; especially maplesugarcookie !

Date: 11-27-22 20:18

Word Count: 1342